[Survey] Submit bugs to improve Niotron!

Hello Dear,
I hope all is well. It’s a short survey to improve Niotron. Please submit your problem/bug so we can fix it.

:point_down:

Submit

Q1 - Why i posted the survey?
Ans : To collect all bugs/issues/problem in one sheet and to solve them.

Q2 - What happens if Niotron team does not accept my problem as a bug.
Ans : We will post a video and aia (If possible) as a proof.

Q3- How long does can take for the Niotron team to fix the reported bugs?
Ans - Depends on priority, But we will solve all the reported bug as soon as possible.

Regards :two_hearts:
-Avijit from Niotron

1 Like

I have stopped using the Niotron community because even after reporting the bug, the Niotron team does not accept that the bug is available. I hardly find time for app development, and sometimes a post is made after testing a bug. And if there is no good response from the team on that too, it would have been very Painful.

3 Likes

We are really sorry for your inconvenience, Please fill the form so we can looking into it.

1 Like

What will happen after filling out the form, After that, you told us that yes the bug you have told is really in our builder.

Or

Just Want To Count The Number Of Known Bugs??
If Above Question Answer Is Yes Then I Don’t Want To Submit that Form

To solve…

Oh Really :thinking:

Then What About That

If Niotron Team Team Really Want To Solve Bug then I Can Send them From Telegram (it’s Fast To Report For Me)

I Can Report Bug In One Condition

— If You Just Accept The Bug (if Available / If Not Then Prove Me Wrong That)(Accept Bug In 24 Hours)

if Bug Available
Just Need A Small Reply From You

We Fix that Bug In Future

We Are unable to fix that Bug

Q1 - Why i posted the survey?
Ans : To collect all bugs/issues/problem in one sheet and to solve them.

@TheKing_Ravan Ofcourse.

We will post a video and aia (If possible) as a proof.

I’ve submitted a survey form regarding to companion issue, Please solve this issues ASAP.

Niotron companion close every single test, solve this please.

1 Like

It’s depends on your project size, Network speed & Phone performance.

My project size under 10mb, my broadband network speed 50 mbps and using 4gb ram octa core processor phone, then please tell me where is the problem?

Actual problem is in niotron companion, please fix it.

1 Like

Can there be unusual issues/bugs if project size is high ?

yes it can if there are 8K to 10K blocks on one screen else not and try to lesser the blocks for smooth functioning try to use procedures

what is the device’s model?

This also includes issues/bugs might occure during export of AAB on final version ?

1 Like

What you want to say there is no problem in companion?

I’m using vivo z1 pro model phone.

Try to clear cache data of builder website and uninstall the current version of companion and download the latest from here companion.niotron.com @rajbhai

I aggre with you niotron has multiple bug and after submit bug not solve yet.

2 Likes

Here

1 Like