[Survey] Submit bugs to improve Niotron!

How can I Posted bug report if I Don’t have Screenshot or my issue doesn’t need screenshot?

1 Like

When I Open My App Getting Thus Error

Please add Exo Audio player. It is the only thing stopping me to switch to Niotron.

you can use sound player

As per docs, sound component is good for short sound files. While my project has some huge files . I also tried to use inbuilt player but the performance is not upto the mark.

This is very true. please if you want us to submit bugs try and listen t our complains. the companion Closes/becomes unresponsive/disconnects after every 2 to 3 test and that is very frustrating. my project has only just begun with few blocks in procedure and I am facing this problem. I am using a phone with 256GB internal memory with 8GB ram and 2.5GHz processor. so definitely this cant be a device problem. I am also using the latest version of your companion. so please try and fix this issue. Thank you

1 Like

??? What is that??

Sorry I meant GHz. all i am saying is that you should maybe look into the behavior of the companion

2 Likes

Playconsole Crash Report:
1.SourceFile - com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.NiotronNetworkTools.onPause
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
2.android.widget.ScrollView.onRestoreInstanceState
java.lang.ClassCastException

Playconsole ANR Report:
1.SourceFile - com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.AdmobBannerAd.LoadBannerAd
Broadcast of Intent { act=android.intent.action.SCREEN_OFF }
2.SourceFile - com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.AdmobBannerAd.LoadBannerAd
Input dispatching timed out
3.com.google.android.gms@[email protected] (040406-481949630) - afkn.d
Input dispatching timed out

dear im fill form but issue not solve
vungle ad banner sdk not work in beta.niotron so please check and solve this bug,
and please provide all network latest ad sdk
and adcolony sdk showing errore after publishing app on plyastore

my spreadsheet data has been multiple time store problem please check google spreadsheet extenction and niotron working method i will share my block.

Screenshot_49

blocks

hi sir,
i have issue in reseting the store password.
I am trying from 2 days to log in and unable to log in and as well couldn’t reset the password.
i click to reset however didn’t get any link on email for reseting.
kindly help me.

Any one has this issue ?? in Sidebar componant

Admob banner ad size more option

Show keyboard block not work getting error from this block

Show error screenshot.

Now its working properly

You already fixed it some days ago its getting error

Please update YouTube Player. There are many bugs.

• Video takes a long time to load
  • Play/Pause button not working properly
  • Error also occurs in embedd supported videos
  • Also add the Instant Load block.Like Kodular
1 Like

Vertical scroll arrangement bug not fixed yet after niotron update. We are suffered from this issue for more than 6 months. Please fixed Vertical scroll arrangement height problem as soon as possible. Many niotron developer get bad experience from this issue.

i think its bug in adcolony banner ad . please check