Is there a way to revert @Niotron

After the release of Update 2.7.0, there seems to be some issues, which needs immediate attention. It’s quite normal for new bugs to appear, but this is causing huge issues for well developed apps, using Niotron as Front-end

Is it possible for Niotron to revert back individually to developers, if they want to ? At least until the new update has been tested properly and all bugs fixed.

1 Like

And these would be?

Who can learn anything from such a non-specific statement?

:question: Explain in more detail.

no…
Taifun

@MakeMoneyOnline Sorry, but this is not possible.

You are free to post any bugs, errors, or glitches that you come across in the community. If the bug is serious, we’ll try to fix it right away!

1 Like

Bugs (serious or not) should definitely be fixed. But firstly, we should know which bug and secondly why the bug wasn’t already found and reported on the Beta server.

1 Like

True @Anke I agree with you. I’m trying to say that major bugs will be given priority over minor ones.

When they encounter a bug, they either don’t report it under the Bugs category, they report it to Telegram group where it is impossible to read every message out of 100, or they report it personally, and all of these actions make it more challenging to track down and fix bugs. Because everyone can use beta, more bugs can be found, allowing us to find and fix them as soon as possible. This is why we made the beta server open to all users, not just to any particular group, but people don’t report bugs, and only a few dos.

Sure, here’s the first one.

When exporting APK, installation fails, getting this message - Parsing package syntax error

This usually occurs due to incorrect package name, which doesn’t look like our case.
Maybe the APK gets corrupted during build.

Ok now we will report #bugs in #bugs category

1. Post a screenshot of this error.
  2. Post the APK.

It’s related to Device SDK Version. If I change the targeted SDK Version to 11, the apk is installing in 12.
App is not installing after exporting from Builder - #6 by skylineserviceltd

Taken under consideration

You must add android:exported="true" also for extensions (if necessary):

Btw, your screenshot does NOT show this error:

That’s why I asked you to post it.

My mistake, my device language was different and I translated it before posting. Still it’s the exact same.

Follow my advice and post a list of the extensions used.

These are our used extensions

So build the APK, decompile it, open the Manifest and check all activities & broadcast receivers

Niotron is NOT responsible for this error. It is the responsibility of the extension developers to adjust this in their extensions.

Note: As I said elsewhere, @Taifun has already done so.

See also here:

I don’t have time to deal with this and I’m sure this isn’t the correct way. Can you tell me which of our extensions needs this declaration (all or only some) so I can find the developers and ask them to update

How should I know the source code of all extensions? :upside_down_face: :woman_shrugging:

As I said

• build the APK
  • decompile it
  • open Manifest and check it …