Store Data As In Chrome for Websites

Hello Niotron Coders,
I was working on a browser app for my client… actually he had requested me to make a feature as in chrome, where the website data remains stored even after exiting the app like if the user logs in and then closes the app and again open it he remains logged in… Can anyone help me with this?

P.S. I am using CustomWebViewer extension also… by @vknow360 Sunny Gupta

1 Like

@Kshitij why don’t you try doing it using TinyDB

Use tiny db

will it login the user also?

Yes sure
Actually I was creating a chat application few months ago and I have completed it successfully

Therefore I was storing the login information in TinyDB only. And it was working fine

No that’s not the point… i am asking for the login data in website… as in chrome if I open niotron and login it stays logged in…

ok you want to store history and the login pages of the webview

Yeahh!! you got it now… :sweat_smile:

sorry @Kshitij i don’t know about it
Sorry

I don’t understand what you want but I think you are asking about storing the season of the site?

no no @killer he meant that like when we open chrome or firefox and open some website if we have previously visited that website then the user data remains there like login info
he is asking how he can implement it in his application

Thank You
Horizon

It can be done with tinydb easily

I think currently we can’t store user data and do auto fill to sites.

yes you are right

1 Like

Are you sure? Justify your answer.

:wink:

This is just a question, not a test :yum:

Doing autofill is possible with some javascript code.

But store email and password automatically is not possible i think but maybe it could be with some aix in future.

I think every website is having something like cookies @killer

What’s the use of cookies here?

Are you assuming passwords stores in cookies?

Yes I think so

Now i am judging your knowledge :face_with_monocle:

What cookies are
Cookies are files created by websites you visit. They make your online experience easier by saving browsing information. With cookies, sites can keep you signed in, remember your site preferences, and give you locally relevant content.

There are two types of cookies:

First-party cookies are created by the site you visit. The site is shown in the address bar.
Third-party cookies are created by other sites. These sites own some of the content, like ads or images, that you see on the webpage you visit.

So in this way chrome and other browsers saves the website

and he needs this only
:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

First read his question he need to store users emails and password for auto fill feature if you are thinking emails and passwords of user are saved in cookies then you are wrong.