Premium Upgrade Issue | Resolved

We’ve fixed the issue regarding the payment not being detected in the backend. We Apologise for the Inconvenience caused. Users who faced the Issue will have their account Upgraded to Premium With App Monetization, 100MB Build Limit and 20MB Asset Limit for 1 Month.

If you have any futher queries or if your issue is not resolved, leave a reply on this topic .

Thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks sir i checked my account is working now. Thanks sir

1 Like

sorry but I am unable to upgrade plan because while confirming (Open Money) order it says “Error confirming order
and while proceding with stripe it says “Non-INR transactions in India should have shipping/billing address outside India

Tell me how to take subscription from Bangladesh, earlier it could be taken from dannybhai.com, now I can’t take it.

My monetization subscription has not been activated yet. Please check.

Can you send me your email id via dm?

I can’t upgrade plan after expired first, when I click to upgrade its always displaying processing checkout with internal error popup from browser and also can’t redirect to anywhere …

1 Like

i’m not able to purchase subscription plan.

1 Like

I also have issues getting the upgrade it shows. processing checkout with internal error. And didn’t redirect. Please help solve that.

Can you show a screenshot?

I have tried to make payment many times but the payment process is not completed, whenever I select card and netbanking option to make payment and fill all the information and click on payment button, it just shows this processing several times, nothing happens.

@abhijith I am unable to purchase monitisation subscription.
it shows error “Order request data failed”
please fix it asap…

Since last 20 days I am trying to buy subscription but due to your very wasteful system I am facing some problem, I have raised my problem in community but since it is rhinoceros skin no one has suggested any solution till date, no it is fixing the problem, if you If the user’s problem cannot be resolved, simply close this platform

Saying some problem doesn’t help, everything seems to be working now and people are able to purchase subscriptions as well.

There is no problem in your system so what is the problem I am facing, do you have any answer for the same

I regret to say that you do not have the same user support as kodular

Hey there

Provide a payment method for Bangladeshi Niotron Users to buying subscription system…
Previously long time ago i have bought subscription from DannyBhai… But yesterday when i dm him… He told me no…

Niotron Team Could you Integrated the payment system like bkash or nagad?..

NB: We have no stripe support.

2 Likes

Its one month till now, Please help on this issue