• Async Image Load
  • Favorites
  • Preview
  • Share wallpapers
  • And Many more…

Screen Shots :iphone::

Download Link :point_down::

Credits :

Hit :heart: button if you liked this Application and feel free to comment below your reviews and suggestion.

10 Likes

Great work sir :ok_hand:.

1 Like

It looks great. I want to try it right now.

1 Like

This looks so uniquely fantastic… Keep the good work

1 Like

The wait is over.
@Avijit @Saifullahi_Mannir @bialikoc
You can download the app from the play store: :wink:

I have installed the application. It looks really great. Let me mention some of the errors I encountered:

• The title that is “home” in SideMenu can start with a capital letter like the others.
  • After choosing the wallpaper, when it is added to “Favorites”, it becomes favorites, but when I click on it, it selects the index number from the area where the actual wallpapers are. Not related picture.
  • When added to favorites, the “Today - Popular - Trending” part of the wallpapers remains at the top. It would be nicer if it was set to invisible.

I’ve noticed them now. Things that can be easily fixed with an update. God bless your hands. The project looks great!

mrVancetti

Thank you very much, @bialikoc.
I have taken all your points under consideration and this will be fixed by the next update.

You’re welcome. I’m ready to give any kind of support :slight_smile:

mrVancetti

:ribbon: Pixel Wallpapers V1.5 âś“ :ribbon:

New Update

Version Updated to 1.0→1.5

Bugs Fixed:

• The title that is “home” in SideMenu can start with a capital letter like the others.
  • After choosing the wallpaper, when it is added to “Favorites”, it becomes favorites, but when I click on it, it selects the index number from the area where the actual wallpapers are. Not related picture.
  • When added to favorites, the “Today - Popular - Trending” part of the wallpapers remains at the top. It would be nicer if it was set to invisible.

Thanks to @bialikoc for reporting the bugs

Download Links:

3 Likes

Awesome work. Succesfully!!

mrVancetti