App size and Plan Issue

The app size of niotron is too high… Literally, just i build an demo app but the size of the app goes to 5-6mb approx :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear: but I only used a button and my extension and label also for response :joy::joy:…If i want to build a professional app on niotron then the app size goes to 40-50mb approx :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: [ Literally is it a joke?? ]

Please solve the app size issue and please don’t take any charge for upto 40mb app size, It’s my humble request to you​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

can you share the extension? it may be due to the extension, just like the enhance extension which increases the app size from 5mb to 10-15 mb

Yes it’s possible but I only execute the api using my extension.but thanks for your reply I will try to compress the extension but please extend the limit of App size upto 20 because many of the beginners like me don’t want to invest anything

Hello @Gaurav_Bansal,
I would like to say is that I don’t think so that some app will cross the limit of 15 - 20 mb as there are many complicated apps which are just of 5 to 10 mb

For example Pixel Wallpaper app by @iaditya_nanda

Or Tukiz Battery app by @Avijit

Which are also on PlayStore and one of my app is also on PlayStore made on :heart:Niotron:heart: which size only 6.2 mb

And if you want to decrease the size of your extension then re-build that Extension with Rush by @Shreyash

And Optimise that extension by using -r or -o

3 Likes

Maximum 12-13 MB, If you not use heavy assets.

Yes, absolutely right

Ok sir now I will remove some unnecessary fonts and files from assets then I will try again but can you tell me the size of each screen will be ?? (Approx size)

See it depends on the blocks and components size you used in your particular screen, you can try building big project, I’m sure it’ll not size much

Due to SDK.

I have some apps in the Play Store created with Niotron that have an APK / AAB size of almost 100MB.

• I remove almost all files (jpg, mp3, pdf etc.) from the assets
  • create the APK / AAB
  • decompile APK / open the AAB with 7-Zip or WinRAR and (re)insert the missing files to the assets
  • put the missing files back in the APK
  • compile APK and re-sign the APK / AAB and then
  • upload it to the Play Developer Console.

I’ve been doing this for more than 10 years (with AI2 and all its clones).

thanks for this idea, i will also try it but if niotron update the limit of apk size to 15mb approx then it will better because niotron have too many features but this issue is very dissappointed :face_with_thermometer:

:question:

He might not be willing to do hard work that you have shown

It’s done in less than 1 min. :wink:

That’s absolutely true, but i have many friends who don’t want to do a bit hardwork which in real is not even hard, maybe he’ll be like them

1 Like

Thanks this process is too easy :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

Just i completed Signup,login,homepage work but the app size goes to 7-8mb approx :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:, after deleting all the assets from my app​:nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

I used only 3 external Extensions which was dynamic component,Countdown,Pin view​:broken_heart::broken_heart:

grafik

Can you share the Aia? In addition, if you export the aab file from Niotron and upload it to the Playstore, the size of your app, which is 15MB when you do so, is reduced to 5MB to 6MB.