PDF File not Viewing on Android 11+

Actually I’m Using Deep Host InApp_PDF_Viewers Extension and it’s working Fine on < Android 10. When I’m installing My app on Android 11+ > then not working to View PDF File on the App inside, it’s showing blank.

So It’s Extension Bug or Apps Bugs?

Note: Sorry for, I’m talking about Deep host Extension, but I’m try to contact extension developer he Doesn’t replied me…

Whats your file path location?

/storage/emulated/0/Download/myfile.pdf

Impossible to know without more information.
You could at least share your apk here so others with android 11+ can test.
One more thing: It is of common knowledge that Deephost doesn’t give a good support (he is not even member of AI forums). I suggest you to avoid his extensions unless when it is absolutely necessary.

1 Like

Then suggests me any InApp PDF Viewers Extension…
Wait I’m send you app or aia…

Here the demo app or aia
demo.aia (62.8 KB)

try a search in the extensions directory App Inventor Extensions | Pura Vida Apps

Taifun

1 Like

I’m searched but there are suggesting to Used Webview Component. Webview is Right way to showing PDF file on App? Any violence of play console?

1 Like

This extension is paid? Where are the download link

Yes. . It looks like you missed the large green box on the bottom of that page…

A simple solution is

Taifun

1 Like

Sorry i have a insufficient balance to Paying for this time right now.

Btw, You are runing on Google ads on your Website but Extension are Paid? :smirk::smirk::roll_eyes:

1 Like

You can try by running url… it’s easy to use with deephost extension & it work on Android 11 . but never checked on 12
@Nibedita_Roy

Yes It’s running url…

2 Likes

Try this one, especially on Android 11+ :
demoPDF.apk (4.8 MB)

1 Like

Can you share any block for Deeohost inApp_PDF extension working Android 11+? Any video demo bcz i Don’t have Android 11+ Phone… :cry:
Or any wrong block in my aia? then you can explain me why doesn’t work InApp Pdf viewers extensions on Android 11+… Thank you​:heart_eyes:

I already did that. My screenshot is from an Android 11 and 12 device.

Any help for this?

The extension incorrectly requests storage permissions also on Android 11+ (for the Shared folders, like /Download).

Then how to solve this, any block Mam?