PDF File not Viewing on Android 11+

Any block or solution for InApp_PDF_Viewers extension work perfectly on Android < 11 >…

How do you know your app won’t work on Android 11+ without having an Android 11+ device?
(But you’re right, it doesn’t work. However, you should have a real device to test it.)

Checking purpose : Friend Phone
Coding Purpose : No Phone :cry:

And? Does my test APK work on his device?

No I’m not testing, but my block and your block are a same… That’s way I’m telling you.

And this problem, how to solve?

Then test it …

Okay I’m agree it’s working but incorrectly request on Android 11+ this problem? Any help and how to write the Permission block?

1. You must use a timeStamp that also contains hh:mm:ss (otherwise you can’t test with the APK after testing with Companion at the same day).
  2. You must edit the Manifest and declare WRITE permission also on Android 11+. This is of course a bug in the extension, but it works.

Since DeepHost does not reply at all, you should better use another extension or save the PDF file in the ASD and read it from there!

1 Like

If i use this block, then app will work all device android 11+ or lower?

Yes, why not? But the timeStamp is only needed on Android 11+ (because of Android’s Scoped Storage).

Im searched, but not found any free extension like deep host InApp Pdf viewers.
One Extension name ViewPdf but there are size problems not fit the screen…

I don’t think so. I’ve used this extension a few times and I’m not aware of this issue.

But im testing on my android 9 it’s worked then not problem for this block on Android lower version?

We should ban questions about DeepHost’s extensions here in this forum, because it just takes unnecessary time and effort to identify or work around errors and problems with them.
@Souvik

I already answered this question:

Thank you Mam…God blessing you…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.