New App API Level 31 In Console

Yes, that is the problem (bug). If WRITE permission is declared in the Manifest on Android 11+, it is ignored and handled the same way as READ permission (because WRITE does no longer exists on Android 11+).

1 Like

Okay, i think i misunderstood your post.

2 Likes

Here just a few links to the AI2 forum:

This issue in Beta saver . Please solve this,

Then Google is wrong, because if WRITE permission is declared in the manifest on Android 11+ then (as I said before) this permission has the same effect as READ permission.
writePermissionOnAndroid11plus.apk (4.8 MB)

:exclamation: EDIT: Of course, to test my APK (on Android 11+), you must have manually copied any image (with the filename “Avatar_720.jpg” to the /Download directory beforehand.

Click on Button2 and grant (READ) permission.

Blocks

@Anke .i am not ask any question i am show you problem please see in video app crashed when install

@Anke same issue here, please fix this problem asap…

i think this video can help you

2 Likes

No bro This is not working with Niotron Apps …But Other Builder apps Working …I tried many Times but same issue After App installed app crash…But This Time We Can Upload This Aab To Play Store …But App Just Crashing.

The only thing we can see in the video is that after opening your app, it immediately closes again. That can have very different causes. How are we supposed to draw any conclusions from this without knowing the app (the blocks)? This video is completely useless.

I assume that the problem does not arise on the regular build server. Is that correct?
If so, post a stack trace by using logcat:

:exclamation: EDIT: Of course, to test my APK (on Android 11+), you must have manually copied any image (with the filename “Avatar_720.jpg” to the /Download directory beforehand.

Thank God At Last I Have Set My App On Android 12 and publish On Play Console . Thanks you @Anke for help in details.

@AppHelper_Studio Good Dear This Video Also Help me To Solve Problem

1 Like

How to Solve This Problem… please tell us…

1 Like

I am experiencing problems opening my app . My manifest file is below . Please help me
AndroidManifest.xml (17.5 KB)

This Video is Perfect But When I Install That App After Editing On Menifest File …After Opening App Just Crash

Firstly export apk from niotron builder. Do not use beta saver. then see the video. Just remember export apk from niotron builder not in beta saver.

in video you can see how to set sdk 31 .