Need help - Console suspended

Hello,

Is there any way to create a new developer console without google finding out that my previous console was suspended?

Last year I created my first console which was suspended due to multiple violations. This year I created a new Console with a new email, name, and contact no and I even use someone else card to pay console fees somehow google came to know that my previous console was suspended due to this they suspended my new console which I created this year and has no policy violation.

Now I don’t know how can I ever be able to publish apps.

2 Likes

Did you login New console account with same device or same network which was used in old terminated account.

Use Another PC or Network And Create An Console Account and Invite himself with new email and then use it your pc .

Can I know, When did you got suspension on new console account. After buying new console account immediately or after Publishing some apps. This thing is matter because after publishing apps, so many reasons can happen. For example - your existing Ads account, Server account, Notifications account, old keysrores etc.

Bro, is it workable 100% or not. Have you tried before. Because anybody don’t know that what is the legal way from Google side to use it.

i am using 3 console on this way

i have 3 laptop 3 sim network all console is invited email

Yes I used the same device and network

after publishing some 2-3 apps account got suspended

Has your account ever got suspended?
If I Try your way can I use the account on the same device? because I have only 1 laptop

yes but network change and if u use pc you need to new window.

but remember dont use same card. use another card

So I have to use a new window, a New network, and a new email id to invite myself.
I guess I can not login my old Gmail ID as well

use everything new. new card also

1 Like

Actually, This is the main reason. Never use any existing thing with new console account.

Bro one more thing, should we use existing niotron account, can Google track that, this app has made by old existing developer, Which have console account terminated. If we use old keysrore with new apps and we publishe app on new console then can Google detect and suspend our new account.

So please share your point of view on this thing.

Good Question I completely forget to ask the same

keystore change when you download aia file and then export in builder again. i am use same methode.

You mean, We can use our existing niotron account with New keystore. So it’s a way of dealing with Google for safe our old identity from Google. Am I right?

Where to get new keystore?
From new niotron account.

i am using old niotron when niotron start.