Maybe there will be a run to Niotron soon

Fire or Hire …

Neither No use… point to note… :wink:

Niotron doing good now a days. Earlier suffered with bugs but quickly recovered and solved all… well going… also have attractive plans…

Here is another move by kodular. I hope people’s will soon migrate faster to niotron… it seems lot of limitations…

2 Likes

Yes, you are right. @Spicy_Topics
Our Niotron doesn’t have that many restrictions and the worst thing done by K is this
I don’t think those quotas are really generous enough Never

2 Likes

Our Pricing Plans

Creating apps on Niotron is 100% Free under always free plan. Where you’ll get 10MB App & Dynamic assets size. User only have to pay a small amount if you want extra App & Assets size or earn revenue from the ads by using our ads components. Also note that, Niotron is committed to 0% commission, to all Free as well as Subscribed/Pro users.

Frequently Asked Questions?

Here is a list of commonly asked questions and answers about pricing.

Q1 Do I have to buy a subscription for each App/Project?

No. Monthly subscriptions ( of app size, monetization, and assets ) enables your account to create new and update all your project projects. You don’t have to pay for each individual.

Q2 Will ads stop after the subscription ends?

No. ads will be visible even after the subscription ends. But you can’t use the monetization component to create new or update old apps.

Q3 Can I use ad extensions?

Yes, ad extensions are allowed, but you need a monetization subscription to compile your app.

Q4 Is a store account compulsory?

Yes, to use any subscription, you have to purchase it from the store, and for that, you need an account with the same email you have on the builder.

Q5 I can only upload 1MB of assets per project?

You can upload more than 1MB of assets in any project. But the limitation is, any assets should not be more than 1MB in size

3 Likes

Trying to survive the market which they have already started loosing, extension limit is worst part of their plan

2 Likes

And they did: :woman_shrugging: :wink:
https://community.kodular.io/t/about-5mb-asset-limit-in-kodular-premium/187622/3

2 Likes

People knows this trick earlier but they revealed themself in open post :wink: :smile:

2 Likes

No worries, @Anke K made a great loss by doing this.

1 Like

I’m not worried at all.

Not sure if I understand you correctly.

1 Like

I never paid atention to that, but today I realized this:

There were 2 millions daily users in apps made with Kodular in October 2021

It is a huge number, but in 2019 there were 10 millions daily users in kodular apps:
4feddef46381188deea5134074607697496467ec

Basically they lost 80% in about 2 years. And may be they lost even more this year since the problems kept growing in 2022.

The staff surely has the numbers but they won’t reveal. Anyway, I can’t believe that even losing so many users they didn’t try harder all this time.

PS: I believe they didn’t lose so many developers, but probably the biggest apps left Kodular. And many others that didn’t get approved for ads too.
That is not a surprise at all, most of the people that make hundreds each month or even thousands can’t be patient because each day with a problem means a lot of money lost.

3 Likes

Thank you guys for all the support. Even though We’ve been slacking a little with the pace of updates and development, we’re getting back on track, fixing and making new changes. A whole bunch of changes within the builder and other services are coming soon.

We’ll try our best to keep up with the user expectations as well as the quality and pace of updates while listening to our users feedback.

5 Likes

Hi Folks!

I am new to Niotron… Have been working on some apps for a while and plan to publish them soon…
So far I am very happy with what I have experienced here…
Just hope that one day in the future, the platform will evolve to support iOS Apps.
Currently I am looking at some other alternatives.
Will be great to do everything with one code base…

I will continue to report here on how things are going with K. Yesterday I posted something that should be reviewed NOW (for the first time) before the post is approved. :upside_down_face:

This is embarrassing and degrading for someone who has spent many years working hundreds of hours for K and its users (for free), presenting thousands of posts, solutions & extensions.

Here is the post:

Summary

As I said there, I can only recommend every K user to look for alternative platforms - and Niotron seems (to me) currently the best option!

2 Likes

Hello @Ravi_Suppiah,
Welcome to Niotron community.

@Anke mam, They’re trying to hide truth.

2 Likes

Exactly!

OffTopic: And it is the same as is currently the case in the MSM worldwide. It (the truth) will come to light (soon), I’m absolutely sure and would take every bet!
(I will definitely come back to this!)

3 Likes

Note: I have now requested on K that all my posts, topics, guides, extensions there must be removed or can be deleted by me. After my new (downgraded) status there, this is no longer possible independently, which is of course legally impermissible and an illegal infringement of my copyrights.

Summary

This information might help users to understand what copyright is about and how to assert/enforce it.

2 Likes

From what I read, they don’t even have a beta test server yet, it seems to me very unethical as developers not to have a test before releasing a new update, that when it presents problems it takes millions of users away!

I’m fairly new to Niotron (I signed up before the K update) and I’ve been trying to migrate some of my apps here. I believe it is already being a different experience.

1 Like

Hello @Fabio,
Welcome to Niotron community.

3 Likes