Google Ad Manager Launch?

Dear Niotron Team,
Are you guys planning to get Google Ad Manager access like Kodular? and implement in your way.
I think you guys can also get it & It will help a lot.

1 Like

@Chandan_Kumar Ad Manager advertisements are already available.

1 Like

Currently we have to apply for Ad Manager Account by ourself because of that it is very difficult to access it.
In case of Kodular, we can easily get child account.

@Chandan_Kumar I will consult with staff on this, and we will try to make it happen if at all possible.
Thanks

3 Likes

Are you going to make it happen? Any news please

1 Like

We are thinking about it right now, and if it is implemented, we will let you know as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Thank you i hope we will get Good news soon :relaxed:

we will urge niotron team to launch Adamanger like Kodolar . it will be easy for you to follow their system to implement that.
alot of developers are ready to shift from their.

1 Like

We are currently not focusing on Ad Manager, we would like to iron out existing bugs and release patches. Once that’s done we would work on new components.

2 Likes

We can understand this is your first priority but there are also many builders who want to shift to Niotron if they add Ad Manager Child account and I’m the one also waiting for :heart:

I and my team will also welcome admanager… we wish you people success in all your endeavors

1 Like

we can understand. but please give some of your important time to our this little request. please please please. ok thanks

1 Like

hello team niotron, we are fed up by kodular’s admanager. please start Admanager program. you guys are expert, you can setup it in a week. i am sure.

1 Like

There is a lot of google admanager partner that give google admanger ads

1 Like

You’re right we’re fed up with Kodular AdManager because of low ecpm and no staff support because staff are missing from more than a month

Take a look at amount.
Launching Google Ad Manager should be top priority because with this you guys can take this platform to new levels. @NiotronStaff

1 Like

I’m glad I left that platform.

3 Likes

@iaditya_nanda please take this suggestion into consideration, many developers trust you people and they believe you can do it in a better way, more than every other builders… please this should be your paramount priority, we are eager to see Google AD Manager live on Niotron

3 Likes

Yes we are working hard making apps and earns money after that all Kodular get paid by Ad Manager but they are not paying us our money so that’s why we don’t trust Kodular anymore and we want to shift to #Niotron so please @NiotronStaff consider our request Thank You :grinning:

Make us glad also by bringing AdManager Child Account in Niotron :pray:

1 Like