Google Ad Manager Launch?

No response from @NiotronStaff why?

Bro, thatā€™s a huge amount. I am sure now Kdl*r people are fraud.

We are considering this, and I am hoping that you hear good news soon. We ask for your patience while you continue to use Niotron and create innovative apps. Many thanks.

3 Likes

Iā€™m hoping also to hear good news soon Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

I request my Niotron Management to implement AdManager MCM very soon. Because this is the demand of thousands of developers.

Hope you will try your best and bring some such system very soon.

1 Like

We need to implement some backend infrastructure before we can add Google Admanager Child Accounts. It will take a while with our current schedule

2 Likes

Any idea how long it will take?

I hope you guys can launch Google Admanager with a month.
Just take this as a Challenge & come on, do that.

Our best wishes are with you.

1 Like

Thats why never trust older people they are going to eat you alive :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

hello niotron management
Please share us the update regarding Multiple customer management Google AsManager.

1 Like

Any update ? @iaditya_nanda @abhijith @NiotronStaff

If there are any updates, we will post.

2 Likes

i daily pray. may you Launch AdManager soon. i hope one day my prayers will be fullfilled. :palms_up_together:

3 Likes

I think you are not the only one praying for such, me too I need it badly

1 Like

I donā€™t think so they will launch Ad manager soon :thinking:

niotron have alot of users and mamy kodular user wants to switch just because of Admanger.

niotron Management, please share us the on going development updte

1 Like

Hello,
Regarding the launch of Ad Manager and Niotron being about to add child accounts for our usersā€¦

Due to Ad Manager Limitations, we would initially have to roll out our own Ad Manager program and once we have a few users We would be eligible to be added to the Ad Manager Partner program, then we would be able to add child accounts.

This process would take time, we are looking into possible ideas and opportunities thatā€™s best for our users.

4 Likes

Please do your best we are waiting for this from a long time and new year started i hope we get a new year gift from Niotron :blush:

2 Likes

we are happy to wait for Admanager child accounts. because niotron team is working on Admanager Child Accounts and partnership with Google.

1 Like

Any news when we will get invitation from @niotron

1 Like