Facebook Bidding with Mopub

I have Creat A blogger and do Same As in a Video Of Youtube.But Email Me.

Hello,

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately, the domain link shared in your MoPub Account Settings is still invalid.

Please ensure that you also provide an updated link in app-ads.txt section of your MoPub Account and link this to each of your app listings in the app store.

Please notify us when you have done so.

2 Likes

ok dear please chek Telegram

1 Like

They reply in 5 to 6 days. They rarely reply. may be they are busy and less staff member.

1 Like

blogger.com will not work for app-ads.txt file because it will redirect.
in blogger you will have to redirect the path. so it will not work.

so what is best for free?

you can use. . xyz domain ( low rate) with any free hosting . For Free Hosting Website search in google.

1 Like

For free is this, https://www.app-ads-txt.com/

What is app-ads.txt?

It is ads.txt for mobile apps. App-ads.txt is an extension of the IAB ads.txt initiative launched for websites in 2017. Authorized Digital Sellers for Mobile Apps (app-ads.txt) has been released by the IAB to allow mobile app publishers to publicly declare the specific advertising systems which are authorized to sell their digital advertising inventory.

How does app-ads.txt work for mobile apps?

App-ads.txt is a plain text file hosted on the domain of the app developerā€™s website to identify the authorized digital sellers. This method allows advertisers to trust that they are buying authentic app inventory. Buyers that bid on app inventory can use the app-ads.txt which has been declared by the app developer on their website in order to verify that their impressions come from authorized sellers.

Do app developers need a domain, hosting service or web?

Yes, but donā€™t worry. App-ads-txt.com has been created specifically to enable mobile app developers to host their app-ads.txt for free without the need of any domain, website or any other additional developments.

then use infinity hosting ,
i personally used infinity free hosting

But its not free as you all have to buy, domain. Just free hosting is not enough.

i didnā€™t buy a domain i am using their sub domain,
buy if needed can buy .online domain on 100 rs

better buy .com or .in
online will cost higher in future.

brother, what the Mopub accept this ? that you share.

Facebook and admob also acept what is mopub.

What do I have to do for mopub to accept my account in order for me to become a lbiddding fan

Now What Is Mean?

Hello,

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately, the Publisher ID listed in file does not match currently reviewed pub. Please ensure that you also provide a file with a match Publisher ID listed in app-ads.txt file.

In playstore you did not set the app.txt domain. The app you which you have request for market place in mopub.

2 Likes

I Have Set everything But Answer Me.

Hello,

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately, the app-ads.txt file exists in your app listings does not match your MoPub Publisher Account ID.

Please ensure that you also provide a match link in app-ads.txt file in your app listings to your MoPub Publisher Account ID.

You did not save/put mopub ads.txt . Eg :
mopub.com, 3662aebfe17b42128f0031f88fce5***, DIRECT, 74b46c0ea83967ca

This

mopub.com, ( your Id ) , Direct, 74b46c0ea83967ca

This should be added where you have put facebook ads.txt and admob ads.txt.

Please update in this post if any ones mopub account got approved .
and facebook bidding ads is showing or not after uploading on Playstore.

I am in the final step to get approve. They said before approving they ask me detail of my app then then will approve. I send then waiting to get approve lets see what will happenā€¦

1 Like