Exporting AAB is actually currupting parts of the app

For the past few months we had encountered very weird and unique issues in our app.
Before I give more information, I want to note that I have professional back-end developer in MYSQL making APIs for my app and have very skilled front-end app inventor developer that can connect properly APIs in niotron.

Awhile ago I posted this thread about a potential hashing sequence issue

Few weeks ago we released a new app update, and just like the issue in the hashing sequence above - certain user_ids are experiencing very unique issues. Each user ID in our database is auto increment and unique

The new issue we encountered is that some of our APIs are not working for certain user_ids. I’ve even managed to recreate the issue on my test devices, and it’s indeed happening. For instance if my userID is 348702 on my account, some functions wont work properly. If I change that ID, it will work. If I use the same ID on a different device but same account there won’t be any issues. If someone else uses the exact ID, the issue might not appear.
Anyway apart from this, I’ve tested the same issue by exporting APK from the builder and this issue was not showing.

I am almost confident that exporting AAB is somehow currupting parts of the apps so it’s Niotron side issue.

Don’t know if this will be of any help, but it’s worth giving it a try and see if something can be made or to see if anyone experiencing similar issues ?
Any recommendations will be appreciated

Can you describe these very unique issues more in detail? For example how to you send a request to the server and what is the response? How does the same look like oh the other device? You might want to provide some relevant blocks including Do it results…

What was the strategy of these professal and very skilled developers to fix these very unique issues?

Which means, before the update it worked fine… what exactly did you change in the update… this might bring you closer to find the problem…

Taifun

1. Can you describe these very unique issues in more details ? - Very unique means that for each user it might be unique. With this in mind, there can be thousands. As I said issue is caused from AAB File published in Playstore, but not caused by APK File, exported from builder. That’s key

2.What was the strategy… ? - We cannot fix an issue, caused by Niotron. If we could, I wouldn’t search here. I’m not really expecting anyone to solve the issue here.

3. I’ve already pointed the problem. During exporting AAB file, certain functions/parts can or might get corrupted. I guess niotron android app bundle exporting is not working right. That’s all I can say really as it’s Niotron builder issue only

I think Niotron needs to improve the exporting AAB function. Don’t know what else… or maybe the builder needs huge stability improvements. If one aia has many screens/blocks it’s loading very slow…

So um, anyone from Niotron Staff willing to actually help resolve this issue as it’s clearly caused by the Niotron Builder ??

I understand it’s more complicated, but we can already recreate the issue and easily check if it’s fixed. I can test as long as it’s needed.
I don’t know the “Technology” about exporting Android App Bundles. Why would we get such issue when we export AAB and not when exporting APK ?

I think the issue is

The Builder fails to properly export AAB, if using SHA512.
Like failiing in creating/compiling/generating etc… that part

I’m not sure how the aab could be corrupted.

Today I tried exporting APK from the builder, manually converted to AAB, Signed and published only to get the same error.

This now seems like Google’s side issue, not Niotron :smile:

So mark solution and close the topic

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.