ECPM, Bid rate, are going down?

ECPM, Bid rate, are going down, per day was 3 usd now 0.90 usd what is going wrong, in every ads network, but my apps are running normal.

@MJ_BUNNY_T.V which ads network you are talking about

Admob, facebook, aplovin, badly going down, ad requests are normal but impression down. income 80% down.

Maybe this is due to SDK’s versions…

I am waiting from long time no update its more then 5 to 6 month no update… Main thing is SDK update, we came to Niotron becouse Niotron give facebook sdk update fast, now see too late.

@MJ_BUNNY_T.V I don’t know when the update will come but the beta is updated with the SDK update and it will be pushed once the update is stable

If niotron will take 6 to 8 month to update sdk , new sdk will be launch by facebook/Meta. Then niotron user will wait another 6 to 8 month, ultimately Niotron user will be in loss. And user will search alternative of Niotron.

why dont Niotron, find a solution of it.,

Meta latest version SDK is: Latest version available: 6.17

@MJ_BUNNY_T.V As per Abhijith’s message he told that niotron is working on a new system where they can update the SDKs more fast and in a easy, but still i can’t say anything llike when it’s going to come

Is FB sdk and admob sdk update ??? ok no update yet.

You can directly see the SDK version from the builder itself using the Library Manager : Introducing the Library Manager

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.