Build is Crashing - Pls help

My app is crashing without showing any error
I am on Android 11
Not using any extensions

Share your apk and your aia.
How can we help without any information other than your android version?

check Inbox

Post your (relevant) blocks, at least the blocks of the Screen1.Initialize event.

When is your app crashing?
Post the aia or a simple test aia.

On app launch app is crashing
Dream11.aia (936.9 KB)

Use logcat to find out why

Taifun

I am on android 11

Use logcat to find out why

Taifun

Not Helpful

1 Like

While Waiting for the solution to this discussion I started working on another application and guess what that application is also crashing on app launch I tried opening my app on other devices as well but the issue remains the same App is crashing on app launch
Pls, give me a solution I am not using another Extention which may cause an app crash.

Post the logcat output as text document here so we can check, if it really is not helpful. .
Taifun

@Taifun pls check if this is the correct logcat
Logcat.txt (776.2 KB)

10-10 13:00:24.886 2842 2842 E AndroidRuntime: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Lcom/google/android/gms/ads/interstitial/InterstitialAd;
10-10 13:00:24.886 2842 2842 E AndroidRuntime: at java.lang.reflect.Executable.getMethodReturnTypeInternal(Native Method)
10-10 13:00:24.886 2842 2842 E AndroidRuntime: at java.lang.reflect.Method.getReturnType(Method.java:148)
10-10 13:00:24.886 2842 2842 E AndroidRuntime: at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1883)

Try without ads component and see what happens

Ok let me check

@Boban after removing all the ads component app is working fine but why app crashing when I am using the ads component?
I have used ads components in my other apps they all work fine never faced a crash issue

So, you have forgotten to add one component which support Admob ads

dfghjhjk

Add above component whenever you use AdMob.

I think you forget.

Ooh yes, I completely forget to add this component.
:pray:
Thank you everyone for your support.

Can You tell me Which I Have to download
Or If any Video Available then please share