About admob ads

Hey guys i have created an app where i am trying t show ad but the problem is when i use the niotron companion the the ads are visible but when i install the app on my device then it does not show any ads why please help me

2 Likes

Post the blocks image and the associated properties with it

Also refer to this post for complete guide

1 Like

please helo

2 Likes

this is the block part

4 Likes

Did you set admob app id in Screen1 property ?

1 Like

yes sir i have st app id

1 Like

Sir help please I have set the app ID on screen 1

1 Like

Are you getting any No Fill Error?

2 Likes

NO SIR IT IS NOT SHOWING ANY ERROR its just not showing any ads

1 Like

IS this an bug sir. ???

1 Like

No, I think you didn’t even use the AdFailedToLoad Block to check the error

1 Like

sir the ad faild to load is showing error NO FILL why

1 Like

Help sir please reply

1 Like

First of all that No Fill error is from admob not Niotron I never worked with ads so I don’t know how to solve but you can try it again with new app id
Second thing is Developers are busy in update so they are not that active and also because builder is new so there is not much members here so if you know what is error so there is a website called Google.co.in so just go there and search

1 Like

I Have searched on that WEBSITE CALLED GOOGLE.CO.IN but i did not got any idea that what is happening to my app and i tried to get answer from here but no body answered that’s why i was so much frustrated and one thing i am also helping other peoples with there problem according to my knowledge.in this community.

So how this is a solution I mean did you tried what I told to you if yes then did it worked or you found another solution?
Please don’t mark wrong post as solution :pray:
Check This and This

No actually after updating some block in block section and putting new app id worked for me.

but there is a block missing in admob reward video WHEN AD COMPLETED how to solve this

1 Like

There is an OnReward Block…It will be called when the ad is completed and the user is rewarded

Please @niotron Add

When Ad Closed Block

For Interstitial and Rewarded For Admob it will be very useful :blush: