🥳 Year Ending Special Weekly Challenge No.1

:partying_face: Year Ending Special Challenge

Solve This Challenge & Improve Your Knowledge Challenge 1

Q1) Generate Random Text That Should Be 6 Characters In Length.

Condition: Write short code as much as you can, Don’t use any extension

You are getting 1 week (9 December 2023 ) to solve this challenge

We Going to post the Next Challenge on
9 December 2023 @7 Pm.

Where To Submit?
Share your answers below the post of Niotron Community

Which format should submit:
So better if you share block image or aia.

:gift: Prizes:
In the grand finale of the series, Niotron will award exciting prizes to the winning top three participants, adding an extra layer of excitement and anticipation to the thrilling finale!

Engage in exciting discussions right here, and who knows, you might be the ultimate winner! Join now for an exhilarating experience!.

Keep Koding On Niotron :heart:

Organised By: Pixel Editor

A big thank you to the incredible Niotron team for giving us the incredible opportunity to host this event! Together, let’s take our community to new heights!

1 Like

Hey!! We are seeing people getting disillusioned about this challenges.

Our intention behind these challenges is to keep the community active, so please start a discussion on the community. We will announce the winner based on who showed their presence and most engagement.

Here Are the Blocks I tried to generate Random 6 alfabet textstring.

here is how it looks on phone screen.

and here is how the app will work.

and here is the apk file for someone to test.
RandomText.apk (6.6 MB)

if any one wants the aia do let me know i will post it here.

Thanks Guys.
please suggest any modifications in blocks to minimize the code to achieve the end result.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I also tried to do the challenge, this was my result…

Here are the blocks:

Apk:
Challenge_N1.apk (6.7 MB)

1 Like

:bulb: [IMPORTANT] FAQ For Year Ending Special Weekly Challenges

We appreciate your active participation in our challenges. Moving forward, please adhere to the following guidelines when submitting your answers:

1. Submission Format: Clearly state your answers in each post. We regret the omission of this detail in Challenge 1 but kindly include it in subsequent submissions.

2. Submission Location:
    Share your answers exclusively in the community reply section. Ensure your response is unique and not a duplicate of any existing submissions.

3. Avoiding Duplicate Responses:
    Prior to posting your answer, check for any identical submissions. Your response should be distinct from those already posted.

4. Prizes and Winner Selection:
    Answer all challenges logically, honestly, and ensure they are functional and original. Winners will be selected based on the quality of responses. The announcement is tentatively scheduled for December 30th or 31st.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Best of luck!

Sincerely.
Niotron Builder.

I m triyng too. My code:

result:

.aia file:
randomLC.aia (2.0 KB)

:brazil: :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

Random_Text.apk (6.6 MB)

1 Like

This method will generate 20,358,520 different non-repetitive 6-letter codes and if combining with numbers there will be 56,800,235,584 different non-repetitive 6-letter codes can be created.

Developed By
Bharat Tech

1 Like

This challenge have been closed, Solve Challenges Number 2