[WIP] DevX QuizMaster - The Ultimate Quiz Extension!

Hello Koders! :wave:

We at DevX Labs are excited to announce that we’re developing a new extension: DevX QuizMaster! :brain::sparkles: This extension is designed to provide a comprehensive solution for creating, managing, and taking quizzes right within Niotron.

We would love your input to make this extension the best it can be. Below are the features we have planned so far, and we invite you to suggest any additional features you’d like to see.

Planned Features:

1. Questions System with Categories:

• :open_file_folder: Add Questions to Categories: Organize questions into different topics or subjects.
  • :gear: Manage Categories: Easily add, edit, and delete categories.

2. Difficulty Levels:

• :level_slider: Assign Difficulty Levels: Tag each question with a difficulty level (easy, medium, hard).
  • :mag: Filter by Difficulty: Filter questions by difficulty level during quiz creation.

3. Scoring System:

• :medal_sports: Score Based on Difficulty: Assign different points for questions based on their difficulty.
  • :x: Negative Marking: Deduct points for incorrect answers to encourage accuracy.

4. Time Management:

• :timer_clock: Time for Complete Quiz: Set a total time limit for completing the quiz.
  • :stopwatch: Time for Single Question: Option to set a time limit for each question.

5. Hints:

• :bulb: Provide Hints: Option to add hints for each question, which users can view if needed.

6. Answer Feedback:

• :white_check_mark: Summary for Correct Answer: Show a summary or explanation for correct answers.
  • :question: Correct Answer Display: Reveal the correct answer and explanation after an incorrect response.

7. Progress Tracking:

• :bar_chart: Customizable Question Count: Allow users to select the number of questions they want to answer.
  • :chart_with_upwards_trend: Question Progress Indicator: Display progress by showing the number of answered questions.

8. Badges and Achievements:

• :medal_military: Earn Badges and Achievements: Gamify the quiz experience with badges and achievements for milestones and accomplishments.

9. Quiz Summary:

• :page_with_curl: Detailed Summary: Provide a summary at the end of the quiz, showing the score, correct answers, incorrect answers, and overall performance.

Feedback Needed:

We value your feedback! :speaking_head: Please let us know any additional features you’d like to see in the DevX QuizMaster extension. Your suggestions will help us create a powerful and versatile tool for the Kodular community.

Thank you for your support and stay tuned for updates! :rocket:

Happy Koding!
DevX Labs Team

1 Like

You might want to add some blocks and images of how your extensions will work, till then the topic is being unlisted, just update the required images and also add the extension file to the topic and the topic will be listed subsequently :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@DevXlabs and please don’t mention other platform’s names here in your post

1 Like

list it i have uploaded but i don’t understand that why image is important then theory as my extension is in progress

Any demo of this extension???

I wanted to clarify that I have mentioned in both the topic and the post that my extension is currently under development and has not been released yet. It seems there might have been some misunderstanding.

Please make sure to read the full post before replying to avoid spamming the community with comments that do not address the actual content.

I need a Beta tester for this extension