why am I not using Niotron last 3 months.

Why I am not using niotron since last 3 months.

Because vertical scroll arrangement height and width is not working since last 4 months,
I requested a lot in Niotron community to fix it but niotron team didn’t fix it. :sleepy: :pensive:

So finally I decided to leave Niotron but I wasted my hard work project on Niotron .

1 Like

@Saurav_Kumar we apologies for the incontinences caused to you this will be fixed very soon i assure you

3 months have already passed, still you are talking about hurry. :neutral_face: :no_mouth:

1 Like

If you’ve already decided to say goodbye here, why are you posting here?
And when you post something, please be specific about it.

Because I am missing my hard work project On Niotron .

I’m posting with the hope that maybe niotron team solve problem.

1 Like

Then you didn’t decide to leave. You are just making drama.

I agree that this is not nice having bugs for months (and this is not the only), but this is not the worse bug possible. I think you can be more patient. If you can’t, then you probably should really leave Niotron because bugs will ever exist and they won’t be always corrected as soon as we like.
Do you wanna change this? Suggestion: Make a hundred dollars donation from times to times, this way the builder will have more money to hire developers to correct bugs and improve the builder in others ways too

1 Like

The builder already takes charge of using the ad components and some others. Donation is not the solution to the problem. The solution of all problems is only knowledge and ideas. If you haven’t, you may not keep your company alive for long. Donations are only additional support it should not be the main source. If a company is dependent on donations, they can’t do anything.

I didn’t deny it. But do you think it is enough to make it profitable enough to pay all the bills and hire more programmers to help? Do you really think if Niotron staff had a million dollars in their bank account this bug would still exist? Or are you implying that prices should increase or that even free users should be forced to pay to use Niotron using strategies similar to Kodular that limited the number of projects and niotron to a level where is impossible to keep a serious project as a free user?

And I said anything different? Additional support is exactly what you could do if you want bugs being corrected faster.