What the hell is wrong with firebase Auth?

My first google signin setup is working well, but i create new app and new project in firebase, that it shows like this (on the image). Everything is normal like before. Can anyone help me out from this issue?

JSON File does not work in companion. If you manually enter the files in the properties, it will be possible to test it in the companion

I build app, after installing app i open the app, then it automatically close app, it cannot be opened. The more i tried the more closing the app.

Please do a logcat and post the logs.

what is logcat? how to do?

Make sure you set same package name in firebase app also set Keystore SH1

Everything is same like before. Bro

Please send the logs. Thank you.

Bro, I donot have muck idea how to do logcat…

1 Like

If you have time, please post video tutorial.

Have you read this post?

Yes Sir. But cant understand properly. Can i contact you private? (Whatsapp) ?

You can contact me through Niotron’s telegram group.

Please post link

Search @iaditya_nanda on telegram

1 Like

Hello Niotron users!

Firebase Auth doesn,t have any bug. The bug is in firebase when we export google-services.json file we don,t get database url in that file. if you create firebase database then still you will not get database url or project url in that file.

Solution : Fill manually all details in Firebase core component expect Instance id, GsmSenderId which is not required! as we are not getting database url in json file that,s why we need to add database url manually in firebase auth component!

But theres is no need to create firebase database for that just paste this url - https://Your-project-id.firebaseio.com and replace your-project-id with your own project id which you get in google-services.json file.

This is not new bug i was facing this issue from a year then i notice old json file and new json file. Try Once definnently it will work. if mark mark this as solution.

Sorry for my english. Iam comfortable in hindi but niotron don,t allowing it. If niotron allow hindi langauge then it willl be owesome becuase niotron is made in india and majority users of niotron is from india. If You proudly saying that we are made in india then accept our mother language. it,s a suggestion.

5 Likes

Yes bro, we are made in India.

ok, thats my fault i copy the wrong FB DB url by mistake. Its fine now. But another error occur again. Hahah… When its working perfect for sometimes, it suddently stop and saying "FirebaseApp name [default] already exist.

I create everything new, only one project and only one app, this is also firebase problem.

:smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

This issue is from companion. Not any error from your app. If you add firebase auth and firebase core then some times you will face this error. Build the app and install in phone.

1 Like