We dont have a good bottom navigation extention

As I told I create this extension wait for some time

1 Like

ok , If you will create the extension, also create a video how u create how you copy paste every thing so we can learn.

As I told my laptop mic do not work also system of my laptop consumes to much data
100mb in 2minutes

1 Like

You can use phone mic, to record then marge wit video,
or
just use txt to tell us
or do nathing just video also ok we will try to understand.

1 Like

Ok I write my words in notepad ok

1 Like

Free version also available my dear

:niotron:

But We Can not Create Bottom Navigation Like @MJ_BUNNY_T.V Posted With Free Version.

Just a suggestion, As far as i saw from your past activity, your java basics seems bit unclear

dont take as a hate

Is there any one who can make this extension ??
As: Faraz_Firoz is not going to make, or ca’nt make because of some import issue.

Actually, I started to work on it and Basic functions are ready but, In end maybe we end up with an aar xml resources issue, so I will need to edit lib too, I will surely launch that Aix by 1st September

3 Likes

@LGdeveloper but this can also be done in designer section using phase animation extension

3 Likes

yes but, I will still try as someone requested…

3 Likes

In one app we do lots of block code and design, if we create a normal app then also it become more then 10 mb, and the website start to slowdown, after all this we will again do lots of block code and design for just a nav bar. not a good idea, so better is a simple drag drop extension.

Really ? Everyone has their own logic and mine was to load from internet :face_with_monocle:

I don’t think so :sleepy:

Ya may be i am wrong, let me correct it , it don’t slow down website it slow down the browser, browser cant handle large file. it don’t slow down much but after 10 or 12 mb it slow down little bit, in block part we can face it. I have face it, you dint face it may be because, may be you are using : i3 / i5 processor laptop.

1 Like

Is it working ??? Have you create it.

Well, Code is done but, Aar libraries cause issue, and currently aar library support isnt implemented in and Ai2 based builder, lets wait for aar support update to come
:slight_smile:

You mean , that github link , there they dint update the library.

No to create this extension he need aar file but aar file not work in app inventor may it work in niotron builder

2 Likes