We can't Update App Now on play Store Play Console error

when i Update new Version of my app On play Console Play Console Show me This error

" You uploaded an Apk or Android App Bundle which has an activity, activity alias , service or broadcaster with intent filter , but without the Android exported property set. The file can’t be installed on Android 12 or more . See developer Android .com "

i checked in my App manifest file and i found code android:exported=“false” OR android:exported=“true” with all, intent-filter ,Activity,services,reciever,

however
when i Update my new Version On play Console Play Console Show me This error

how can we solve this error Please Guide me
i have to Update My App As soon As Possible
Please help me

This is my Apk file link

This is XML file of my App
AndroidManifest.xml (21.9 KB)

i have the same problem

Try To Build App From the Beta server
https://beta.niotron.com/

Did you edit your manifest.xml file or you uploaded the aab file as generated by Niotron?

Instead of screenshots, post your full xml file here and the apk too

1 Like

Exactly, and the APK in particular.

This doesn’t have it (first image)

2 Likes

As expected and noted by @Boban, the cause is an extension. See also here:

1 Like

This is my Apk file link

This is XML file of my App
AndroidManifest.xml (21.9 KB)

Please check it
and Guide me
how can i solve this error

In addition, <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES"/> is declared in the Manifest. This is not allowed by Google.
(You must fill out a form and request it beforehand.)

See also here.

1 Like

but Play console not show me this error

play console show me error related to
android:exported=“false”

" You uploaded an Apk or Android App Bundle which has an activity, activity alias , service or broadcaster with intent filter , but without the Android exported property set. The file can’t be installed on Android 12 or more . See developer Android .com "

so what i should do now

wait for niotron update

its take a lot of time

:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

i have to Update My app as soon as possible

Boban already found the problem in your manifest.xml file. You just have to change that.

And Anke already said that the problem isn’t caused by Niotron, it is caused by Deep host exoplayer extension that your are using.

What else do you want?

1 Like

As it already has been said in the thread posted by @AnkeAndroid 12 changes - #2 by Anke - Extension Development - MIT App Inventor Community
What about reading that to find the answer what YOU can do…

Taifun

1 Like

the Problem was in Custom Web View Extension

so I removed that Extension

Thanks All of You To Help me