Very Big Bug

I want to know why there is so much malware or hamg in niotron apps . l make a same app in kodular or niotron i.e scratch and niotron app when l run it l shocked that it hangs so much in my realme phone so what l expect that my users are satisfied is any solution to this

1 Like

Please share the apk.

scratch2earn (57).apk (6.9 MB)
Pls solve this lag l have to publish this app in play store asap

I really can’t feel any lag. The canvas component is unchanged from the actual source. So technically there should be no lag

No in beginning there is no lag but l req u to use it for 3 to 4 mins then reply and in which device do u check

Are you using any loop/clock or something that is running continuously in the background ?

Redmi Note 7 Pro

In app blocks or in my phone

In your Application .

Yes l use clock for when balnace is 0 then show dialog you earn rs 20

Also clock for internet detection

Most possibly clocks are causing the lag. Try disabling the clock after task is done and try any extension for checking internet connection

Yes but if user disconnect the net after open the app then how app detect no internet so clock is must for internet detection

An extension can also can do that thing for you. Try searching for one

U also se the lag in ur phone

I request u to download and run this app plss

App link } Scratch_Money.apk (8.0 MB)

I already tested I can’t feel the lag

Plss download this and pls give me the difference b/w this app canvas and my app canvas bcz this app canvas is so smooth and ossum

Yes but in that app canvas it doest not do in niotron

My app is nice and play store accept it what u think

It is paid aia and l am not willing to buy and if i have aia file then why l ask for ur help l see it in blocks and follow it in niotron