Unable to Import AIA File Of size 168 KB Only

Unable to Import AIA File Of size 168 KB Only

Showing This

@Nitinsingh Please re upload the image they are not properly loaded

Go to in your AIA file throw winrar/7zip and replace original big images with compressed/small size images and uplaod again your problem will be solve. Try this … once … otherwise contact me … on my email … i will help you …

Tried many time there is no image or extention in assets folder just 4 screen only

Chek the file size
Tried many time there is no image or extention in assets folder just 4 screen only

@Nitinsingh the aia which you are having is containing assets and one or more of those assets is exceeding the asset file size so if you want to import it then you need to upgrade your account or you can send your aia i will edit it for you so that it can be easily import

1 Like

If you don’t mind can you share something here ( aia file or screenshot total aia ) otherwise you can try this project on another niotron account, i mean you can make your other id for demo and try if this problem face again then … you should share this aia to all helper of niotron.

try this if already did then share aia file … this is final way… :slightly_smiling_face: