Unable to build material buttons dynamically

I am unable to make material buttons dynamically using Dynamic Component V2 extension. I am getting errors in every material buttons blocks

1 Like

I guess It is not possible to create dynamic components with Material Components as these are not registered in dynamic components

2 Likes

@Gaurav_Bansal Please share the block image as well as the screen shot of the error.

It is possible, but you have to put the component block itself as componentName.

1 Like

Why not use the correct name for componentName.

And that would be?

NiotronMaterialButton

4 Likes

Ah, thanks.
And how do you get that?

Edit Wrong image was uploaded earlier

2 Likes

Thanks again. Yes, I should have noticed that. :upside_down_face:

I’ve rarely used Dynamic components before. So I have to catch up on something.

1 Like

Not working…same error showing again

At my end I hade to use this block directly after creating the MaterialButton

1 Like

How did you get to be a “mod” without knowing about the platform?
I would also like to be :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Mr @Lucero_Penuelas,
Welcome to Niotron Community.

:point_down:

Mod ≠ You need to know everything

And also this questions regarding “DynamicComponent” Extension, Not regarding any in-built component. So don’t judge someone quickly.

2 Likes

I have answered thousands of questions and presented solutions on almost all forums (AI2, AppyBuilder, Kodular, Niotron, …) since many years.

Of course it can happen that even I overlook something. After that, I have no problem admitting it at all. That’s all there is to say about it.

1 Like

You have also helped me on kodular community, thanks for that

1 Like

It was a wise decision to switch to Niotron! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Actually, i use all builders, but niotron more often because niotron has better design components (according to me) and material components and i love material components but kodular needs extensions like chamaeleon to add material text fields…