Tapjoy Get Currency Problem

Hi guys i have a question regarding the GotCurrencyBalance component, so when the GotCurrencyBalance event is triggered the amount i get is the total amount earned by all the users in the app not only one spesific user and the tapjoy component does not include a user_id block to get the balance of the actual user, anyone have an idea ?

If you are about to use Tapjoy, don’t. They won’t pay you anything.

Our team got approved account, years ago, reached their minimum threshold of 250$ to withdraw, and right before having to pay, they suspend our account and never provide the actual reason. Our team investigated over 100+ similar claims, and always the same scenario with everyone. Tapjoy may only work with top tier companies, and fraud lower-tier companies. Only offer provider that purposely accepts you and suspends your account, before having to pay you.

And the only offer provider, that was prosecuted by the FTC

I get it thanks for the advice really appreciate it, so do you have any other offerwalls providers that you can suggest it’s better if they offer api integration

Well almost all of them supports API integration. I can also propose loading the offerwall in Chromeview.

AdGem - One of the Best Performing one, but hard to approve
AyetStudios - Very good performance. Totally recommended
AdGate Media - Performs good, in periods. One month it can earn you 700$, other hardly 20$
Adscend Media - High payout Hideout Videos
Lootably - Some nice videos, loot.tv
Monlix,- Thousands of offers, probably most than any other provider. In periods, works good
Torox - Approval can be easy, high risk of chargebacks/reversals, before having to pay
Revlum - No enough insights, but overall not many offers
CPX Research - Best survey provider, which is a must. Easy approval and pays good
Bitlabs - Good Survey Provider, but is known to reverse legit completed surveys
Farly - No insights
MyChips - No insights
Wannads - Poor performance
CPADroid - Poor performance
Notik - Weak performance
Offerdaddy - Poor performance
TimeWall - Approval can be easy, minimum 10$ threshold and micro tasks. It can perform very good
RevU - No insights, hard to approve but should perform well.
KiwiWall - Poor performance, they may pay you less than 1$, to keep you from removing their. Still only offerwall that tries to keep publishers
CPAlead - Used to be good 2-3 years ago, now performs bad. Only offerwall in the industry that admits to the public that many advertisers are dishonest and they may reverse legit leads.
CPAGrip - Not very known/used provider, but on occasion it may perform good. Not recommended for apps.
Youmi - Have information that it can perform good and support API integration. Been in the industry for many years. Downside is it does not support web integration
Pollfish - Always pay and 25$ minimum treshoold, but high risk of screenshots. Many users may not earn
Tap Researh - Not enough insights. Got information of certain apps, reaching up to 500$ in reversals only. Approval can be hard. Still recommend it, but have 1 in mind.

Gaming Company

• Playtime - Extremely difficult to approve. It requires 10000 DAU in US or 50000 DAU in tier 3 countries. They may make exception, if you are serious enough and you are able to prove it. Playtime performs better than all other offerwalls, combined. It’s possible that Playtime is Admob level.

Gamezop - Good for all kinds of apps. We recommend it to offer higher user experience

Digital Turbine Offerwall (Fyber) should also be good, but approving is very difficult, if not impossible and don’t have insights if they pay.

IronSource also very hard to approve, if you try rewarded apps. I got information that some developers submit gaming apps for approval in IronSource, and once they approve, they convert the app to rewarding and they continue paying. It’s still possible to encounter difficulties and suspensions, after approval

NOT TO ADD OFFERWALLS

• Tapjoy - Huge fraud risk. They suspend account, before having to pay, due to: Your app account has been flagged for non-compliant and/or suspicious behavior. Only offer partner, investigated by the United States Federal Trade Commission, full of complaints from Users, App Developers. Also the only offerwall that purposely approve known fraudulent apps, that purposely deceive users (It was confirmed by YT Content Creator)

MMWALL - Another fraud offerwall, approving only high tier companies and deceive low tier apps. Very fishy dashboard, lacking critical features, reports, using old mechanisms. Do not use

Theoremreach - Not recommended survey provider , due to their old mechanisms/functions.

OKSpin - Never add this Gaming Company in your app. Researchers discovered spyware. You can research it. Huge never Only provider that attempted to also charge app developer for using their service. Very fishy gaming company.

Advertising Networks

• Admob - Best performing one, but hard to keep with their policies. Never add admob in rewarded app. They don’t like incentive traffic. You won’t earn anything. it’s recommended to use Admob, when you are as a registered company with app having total downloads of minimum 100K

• Unity Ads - Suitable for all kinds of apps, even rewarded apps. Their minimum threshold is 100$ and always pay without issues

• AppLovin - Suitable for all kinds of apps, even rewarded apps. Their minimum threshold is 100$ and always pay without issues

• Startapp.io - Have information that they purposely suspends your account, when they have to pay you. This is unconfirmed but it came from reliable sources

• Vungle - Poor performance, very low advertisers, using it, Hard to always fill placements

• Facebook Audience Network - Have information it performs good, Don’t add in rewarded apps, but it works well for other app categories

3 Likes

Oh wow ! impressive informations that was everything i needed and you answered all my questions a big thanks to you mate this is very very helpful to me

Thanks your welcome :hugs:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.