Screen Orientation Quick Flip

I checked it now with one of my first apps. And in fact, the problem does not occur with an AI2 app from 2014/15. In this respect I correct myself and say that the problem has existed for “a very long time”.

And 7-8 years is truly an eternity from an Android point of view. :wink:

@Anke @NiotronStaff This is actual problem and you can’t denied . I request you specially @Souvik Please look into this issue and resolve it as soon as possible .

Before niotron update it was not present .
I also test with all possible android version and this one reflect same results.

1 Like

Post an APK that does not have this issue.

I can’t share my project at public platform. But i share with you old apk where user published in community.

Apk link - https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=1N-M5Ad6PD_3Eg-4A4aoIUXxYZXk1GOqi&export=download

I am 100% sure this problem not present in old export apk (i already test it)

@NiotronStaff please i request you test this apk.

Thank You

1 Like

Kodular don’t have this issue, I checked.

It does. All distros now have.
I opened myself a topic there about it a few months ago.

2 Likes

As already said several times:

I also experienced the same thing after the update.
My old apk built on Patch V 2.6.2 (I created on July 8) didn’t have this problem.

For the very last time:
Post the APK.

Not needed.
Same apk. Same blocks. Nothing changed. Like when it was made in the patch 2.6.2.
Have tried in some of my apk.

As has already been proven, it is absolutely necessary. Just because it seems to work for you on any device is far from proof. If I can prove that it does not work on my test devices (and I have a lot of them), then we have the proof.

So again: Post the APK.

2.6.2 vs 2.7.0

1 Like

OK, that looks convincing on your test device.
But where is the problem of posting the APK so I can test it myself on my test devices:question:

Note: I built numerous apps (APKs) before the 2.7.0 update and they all have the same problem.

This is bug so accept this & focus on to resolve. At this time no conversion about that. The last hope his @NiotronStaff so please report this issue at niotron team. I expect all niotron user who follow this topic. I request you to report this bug at niotron team for solve.

I now it’s take time to find the bug but any users says not happened in user case it was so pain ful

We develop industry level standard app and this bug effect on this. I wish my word not hurt anyone
I specially request again niotron team to find & resolve this bug .

Thank You

3 Likes

Testing my apps compiled on AI2 distros before updates (especially Niotron 2.7.0), I realized that they have this problem and the flip can’t be avoided but only if the device’s auto-rotate is enabled (which shouldn’t happen, as the app was programmed to work in portrait mode).

However, after the update, the flip cannot be avoided at all, characterizing, in fact, a bug.

Android 12 - Pixel 4XL - APK with targetSdk 31:

We need complete salutation. Not This

2 Likes

Yes, many users have wanted this for many years and have been waiting in vain. So you have no choice but to use workarounds (which of course are all imperfect).

1 Like

@NiotronStaff when we get this problem solution. Getting so many problem for that reason.

@Fabio Please Change this post topic Feature Request To Bug

1 Like

I wish I could, but the edit option is not available to me.

The topic was originally in bug category, but it was changed by moderator.

1 Like