Regarding Facebook bidding

In my experience you fill all your account details in iron source network website.
ones your account give approval then you monetize any app from iron source network

Did you filled payment details also…??

1 Like

Yes i did ,but still ads is not showing after account approval

Tell me if ads is showing or not after account approval my account got approved on 29 june .

My ads not showing
I dont know why
I am very upset

Hello bro how to approved ironsource account??

You will have to contact them…

i already contact them but after 5 days they email me this

Hello Saif Rizwan,

Thank you for your interest in partnering with ironSource Mobile.

Following our review of your application, based on various considerations, we found your application does not match the current focus of our network and will not be able to go live.

We appreciate you reaching out and considering ironSource Mobile for a collaboration.

my ironsource account is approved but still impressions is not coming i am only getting ads requests on both ironsource and facebook

1 Like

SAME problems WITH ME APP-EGG TIMER

but facebook ads should show…?? did your app move to bidding??

yes i am getting an error on Facebook audience that it is not getting bid request

Can you show your blocks integration? Have you used the Ironsource component?
For bidding, you have to use the ironsource ads and Facebook ads adapter component (simply drag n drop in your project screens ).

i used fb adapter and ironsource components as described on tutorial.

Can you show your blocks too? Thanks

here it is
Test ads is showing …

For bidding integration you have to use ironsource Ads not Facebook Ads. According to your blocks you are loadig facebook ads so there is not getting bid request.

Will the test ads work, in companion.

If we will not use the facebook component then how we will show Native ads. as we all know good income come from native.
Admob is working fine showing both , fb and admob test ads. But admob dont have a native ads.

It’s not a issue of Niotron, Facebook gives it that way,you have to use required component sdk for showing bidding ads and only adapter of Facebook.