Positive feedback and a little promotion for Niotron!

Please be precise and give at least one or two specific examples. And what does that have to do with the size of the app and the number of active users?

No, I am not talking about size of the app. When there is competition among the apps, users choose carefully, what app they are going to stick with.

Well there are many, all features cannot be done through just code in Java. Example for things like Custom Notifications, Widgets, things like resource files cannot be done.

And ā€¦ what does that have to do with Niotron or AI2, Kodular etc?

So again: What exactly cannot be done with Niotron? Show only one specific example.

You canā€™t expand your app.

Our Screen 1 Home Page has more than 2700 blocks, and currently on total we have 23 Screens, and because of it

1. Aia only loads with Mozilla - It never loads, if using Opera, Chromeā€¦ or any other browser
  2. Takes time to load, and working is hard because of slow performance due to many blocks and screens after finally loading.

This is only one of the many reasons.
Also there are many security vulnerabilities, that none of you is actually aware of, when using Niotron, like huge hashing sequence weaknesses.

Maybe in future such platforms will be able rival with Flutter or Android Studio, but at the moment itā€™s not possible, regardless of how much experience you have.

See the results of Crashes and ANRs on application with thousands of active users. Yes, almost all of these are caused by Frontend issues. I have professional backend developer working in MySQL. For frontend I switched 2 top rated Niotron developers, because they donā€™t know how to solve the issuesā€¦ just today I found one crash happening due to checked JustifyContent in Labels, which was giving approx. more than 5% of all Crash Rates. Google allows only 1% minimum threshold of Crash Rates, and we have 10%.

Anyway out of all ā€œDrag and Dropā€ builders, Niotron seems like the best performing one. As I said earlier, itā€™s good for a start, but if you think about expanding your app and accomplish something big, you cannot do it with such builder yet

@MakeMoneyOnline These are all interesting (but vague) statements that cannot be verified without knowing the exact code. So whether that depends on Niotron (AI2, Kodular etc) or not cannot be checked.

Can we make it ?

This is a reason to crash your app.

@MakeMoneyOnline Please check the warnings and errors on each screenā€™s Blocks

Try creating a custom notification, see if that is possible.

Yeah thatā€™s what I mean that we cannot continue expanding our app with Drag & Drop builder. Also in my phone app performance is perfect, but everyone uses a different deviceā€¦ Seems like Niotron should work to improve app performances on different devices

Why shouldnā€™t that be possible?

https://codinginflow.com/tutorials/android/custom-notification

2 Likes

Correction, only on some devices (e.g. a Galaxy Note8 (Android 9), but not on a Pixel 2XL (Android 11) or a Pixel 4XL (Android 12).

With AI2 and Kodular the Checkboxes are always squares.

I dont think you can add XML files into extensions or the app. You can correct me.

Maybe, but I didnā€™t claim that itā€™s possible via an extension, only that itā€™s possible in principle.

Yes.

We are too planning to switch to niotron for our next projects.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s great :+1:

Yes, I think Niotron is a bit underrated. The team reacts comparatively quickly to hints / bugs ā€¦ at least compared to Kodular. But there are also numerous bugs with AI2, not least concerning the file component.

So I wanted to give Niotron a little boost with my topic. And that seems to work ā€¦

3 Likes

Thatā€™s why I love niotron from kodular,
everything is good.
I donā€™t like kodular because facebook SDK is so old.

Iā€™ve had to make some adjustments because some components work in a different manner, but Iā€™ve been successful. Soon I will be able to update my apps in the GP.

1 Like