Please add qr code scanner component

Please add QR code scanner component in niotron so we can scan qr code through Niotron app.

1 Like

It’s already there :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:
go to Sensors > *Bar code Scanner
Here see this image below

1 Like

It’s bar code scanner not qr code. I talking about qr code scanner.

1 Like

Have you tried it or not? I think you didn’t used it​:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

A QR code is a type of barcode that can be read easily by a digital device and which stores information as a series of pixels in a square-shaped grid. Click here to know more.

So you can use Barcode Scanner to scan a QR code too.

1 Like

Already tried bar code scanner, but this component didn’t read qr code. That’s why I asked it

Hello I’m not this much beginner user. I have spent more than 3 years in app inventor platform. So please understand the issue and give solutions if you have

The component is working perfectly fine. Kindly show your blocks… let’s see what you are doing wrong.

This component have not too many block. When button click scan bar code and after scan show result that’s it. So it’s very easy and everyone can use it easily. I’m saying this is not a qr code scanner. Yesterday I had tried to scan qr code but the components doesn’t scan the code

can you share that QR code here

Really

Let me make a same app with all features of barcode scanner and then use that app ok
I will also share the aia file ok :love_you_gesture::+1:

You can share any qr code which can scan through Niotron bar code scanner component also share block. If it will work then I will tell you here and also will be very help for me.

Sure, that will be very helpful for me

Ok I will send it but I also want to see your blocks/ app

Let me see if you have done something wrong or not :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Niotron companion itself uses the barcode scanner component

@rajbhai Try this App
QR_Code.apk (4.6 MB)
and Here is the aia file
QR_Code.aia (22.8 KB)

2 Likes

It’s working. Actually problem was in my qr code. Thanks for your help

@rajbhai Mark solution

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.