[PAID] Instamojo Payment Gateway - With any Custom amount

Hey Guys, Now You can easily accept your payment from your users through instamojo payment gateway, which provides you many options to accept payment like debit/ credit, UPI etc.

Instamojo Payment Gateway -
To integrate Instamojo in your app you don’t need to import or use any type of extension in your project…Only you need to hosting where you can upload the files on your server, you can also use any type of free hosting.

VIDEO -

:black_circle: Is it Safe & Secure ???
Yes it’s is :100: safe and secure for your app and you can also publish your app in play store using of this one.

:black_circle: How does it’s work ???
Simply you need to upload some PHP files on your server to run this.

:black_circle: Mode of Payment ???
Various modes are given by Instamojo to accept payment.

• Debit Card
  • Credit Card
  • UPI
  • Net Banking etc.

:black_circle: Can I receive any custom amount from user ???
Yes you can receive any custom amount from user and in fact you can also receive fixed amount.

:black_circle: PRICE -

This included code (File) + setup charge. If You want to buy code with Free Setup in your Server, You need to pay

Only ₹500 or USD 7

:black_circle: How to Buy -

To Buy this Kindly PM me in Telegram -

https://t.me/Niveshseth

:black_circle: If you want to use alternate way without using any hosting only with default component then you can use below given Screenshot if you able to understand else you can buy above given code.

for this alternate method credited to @tanishraj

2 Likes

Amazing @nivesh

Would be really helpful for everyone. However if someone wishes to learn to make it on thier own, they can have a look at the tutorial from here

Vedang

that’s nice but you know that the guy is using server to host some files to process the payments which is not even needed. And anyone can add this payment method for FREE, just by using default components of the builder.

Don’t promote :poop: in community, you are a good developer, you should be aware of that.
If you guys want than i can make a guide on How to setup Instamojo Payment Gateway Using Default Componets Of Builder.

1 Like