Ongoing Maintenance Break

Important Maintenance Notice

Dear Niotron Community,

To ensure a better user experience and improve our services, we are conducting essential maintenance on our platform. Please note that during this maintenance period, there might be disruptions in the authentication process, Login process and access to premium or subscription features.

Niotron team is working diligently to minimize any inconvenience caused and to complete the maintenance as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and kindly ask for your understanding and patience during this time.

Rest assured, we are committed to restoring full functionality at the earliest and will keep you updated on our progress.

Thank you for being an invaluable part of our vibrant community.

Sincerely,
Aditya Nanda

Error not found. Not show project list. why is this happening
Error not found. Not show project list. why is this happening

@THAKUR_SAHU This is due to ongoing server maintenance on Niotron’s end. Please wait until this maintenance is completed; once completed, we will notify the community.

Sorry Niotron, this morning I tried to open my Niotron account but when I logged in it looked like this, please help

Add Details about what you want to discuss…

Block Images(if Any)

AIA OR APK(if Any)

@Satish @tonelab_st This is due to ongoing maintenance on niotron’s server. Please wait until this is completed. We will notify the community once the maintenance is completed.

1 Like

Thank you for the info, Niotron is the best

Hello, I have had this same problem for two days now, I hope it will be resolved soon. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Can anyone please tell me how much time it will take for maintenance???

@Edegufi @AS_CREATION_STUDIO We apologize for any inconvenience. The Niotron team is working hard to get this resolved as soon as possible. We kindly request your patience until the maintenance is completed.

What is wrong with the sing up option?

Describe the bug in detail…

Attach Necessary Block Images and Files

@alif_Morshed @bot_team_999 There is maintanence going on with the authentication and other backend services. As soon it is over we will inform on community and you will be able to login