Not Going on Second Screen

And also search first before posting

How to find this Block?

On control panel only 3 block is showing

(post deleted by author) :rofl:

@I_Am_The_Bong i think you need to read again.

And also Mr. @I_Am_The_Bong you can check this blocks.

Revers time your block will not work Mr @Avijit

1 Like

Reverse time mean ?

It’s mean second time when user will come back to the screen1 by simply closing screen2.

Dear, Protron Sir, If your screen1 loads a lot of data from online database then surely you will load again again them right :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. Your user will wait every time for your data loading only for you
Let me know why will go to call main screen data again again like a fool buddy.

Let me explain, I have an application where have 3 Screens First Screen for Splash Image and my second screen load 1000… Of Title and Descriptions from MySQL and showing Only title in dynamic list view. And when dynamic list view clicked the Description showing in Third Screen. Now @Avijit why I will follow your method to call second Screen where my app loads a lot of data and take times. If I follow your method my all user will surely uninstall my app

Now I am confused after reading all of your messages :joy:. Pls tell me the solution

@Parthconsul Just let me know what actually your third screen do. I mean for what action you are using third screen And dear @Avijit don’t create controversy please.

Then keep quit let me handle it

1 Like

On second Screen when I Click on Second Button it will Open another Screen where I am showing details about something

AdsActivity (2).apk (6.6 MB)

AdsActivity.aia (3.8 KB)

@Parthconsul remember one thing if your ads will take time to load then then directly other screen will be opened.

Bro, I’m not able to understand what this do and is it necessary?

1 Like

Finally it worked :sob: after some tweaks on your suggested steps, I have removed the clock timer block because it showing ad again again on first button click.

Thank you so much for your help. :man_bowing:t4: