Niotron is becoming unusable day by day. I haven't been able to use it for a long time. They told me they would fix it in the next update. But they did not fix it

I have been talking to Niotron about the problem of firebase for a long time. Niotron did not listen to me.
after login UserAuthToken not Received
Firebase_Auth is fully useless

Firebase Realtime Database Permission declined - #7 by JB_Kamaruzzaman).-,This%20would%20be%20fixed%20in%20the%20next%20patch.,-3%20Replies

Check this demo app and aia

App: Log.apk (5.3 MB)

Aia: Log.aia (3.2 KB)

maybe apk made by other platforms.
and aia not working.

Use these two blocks after logging in

You must have done something wrong, Google login is absolutely working fine

Google_Login.aia (3.3 KB)

u r right .like u i have told many bugs to niotron team but still did not fixed bugs

Where?
I don’t think so you have not even reported a single bug in Bugs category

I think you are too high bro, look very carefully logo and about app in the demo app firebase authentication working perfectly well

what is this ?

have u fixed these two bugs ? I had told u on tele also proof below

I have been talking about this for the last 6 months. Solve it.

So why can’t you test it? Please don’t confuse people. Which is wrong. Learn to call it wrong.

READ IT VERY CAREFULLY
https://community.niotron.com/t/firebase-realtime-database-permission-declined/6512/6?u=jb_kamaruzzaman

@Re-vision_point Is any one of them posted under bugs category?

Tell me ?

Not even a single one and i am not a that one staff member who is always in contact with niotron staff at any time!

And it’s said many Times of you get any bug you must post it in the community under bugs category