Monetization Troubleshooting Hub: Identifying Errors and Providing Fix Reports

Niotron
Monetization Troubleshooting Hub

Notice: Attention All Users - Reporting Subscription Buying Issues

Dear Niotron Community Members,

We have established a dedicated topic within our community to address and resolve any problems or errors encountered during the process of purchasing a subscription. We kindly request all users who are facing issues with subscription purchases to exclusively post their problems under this Topic [ONLY]

Category: Bugs

By adhering to this process, we aim to streamline our support system and provide efficient solutions tailored to your specific concerns. Posting your problem within this category ensures that our experts can quickly identify and address the issue in a timely manner.

Please note that the resolution of your subscription buying problem will only be undertaken when it is posted within this Topic. This helps us maintain a structured approach and ensures that no user’s concern goes unnoticed.

We highly encourage you to include the following details in your post:

A clear description of the issue encountered.
Any error messages received, if applicable.
The platform or device used for the purchase (e.g., website, mobile app, specific browser).
Our dedicated team of experts will closely monitor the category and promptly respond to each query, providing you with accurate guidance and assistance to resolve your subscription buying issues.

We greatly appreciate your cooperation and understanding in following this procedure, as it allows us to efficiently address your concerns and enhance your experience within our community.

Thank you for being a valuable member of our Niotron community.

Best regards,

Aditya Nanda
Niotron Community Moderator

i paid 299rs sucessfully for monitize component .but again showing for purchase.
please help me

2 Likes

Same with me

1 Like

App Monetization Not Enabled for Ad Components, i paid 299rs but not active yet

2 Likes

1 Like

Please Team Niotron Help us.

Same Problem here…I’m Founder of Codebuzz & facing same problem in my account also If you are taking money from your users then why we have to face these kind
of problems

1 Like

Describe the bug in detail…
dear niotron team
i just paid for the monitization the amount usd 3.75 and the transactions were successfully processed but still i am unable to add the ads components in the app.
please activate my package.
Attach Necessary Block Images and Files

1 Like

We are working on the issue

You do not have to purchase it multiple times, your subscription is not being activated due to a bug from our server side.

same problem

1 Like

Please Enable my ad monetization

2 Likes

Same issue. It was working till yesterday

1 Like

When will the issue be resolved.

2 Likes

Dear Niotron Support Team,

I am writing to report a bug that I encountered while attempting to build my app using Niotron.

Description of the Issue:
I have an active app monetization subscription, but I am unable to build my app successfully. The compiler error output states: “App Monetization Not Enabled for Ad Components.

I have correctly configured the ad components in my app project according to the provided instructions.

Please investigate this issue as soon as possible, as it prevents me from utilizing the app monetization features effectively. If there are any specific settings or configurations that I may have missed, kindly guide me through the necessary steps to resolve this problem.

2 Likes

Guys Really this issue is very annoying but we can’t do anything So “Everyone Do Repost and Write”

( WE WANT MONEY BACK OR FIX OUR PROBLEM )

2 Likes

same problem

2 Likes

You can do it today…