Video Conferencing App Guide
- Make a nice simple clean UI.
- Make separate screens for meeting joining and hosting.
- Use a webviewer in both screens. (Microphone & Webcam access is required)
- I used an activity starter (android.intent.action.VIEW) to start the meeting in the web browser for my app. (Recommended)
- Then, use two textboxes (make sure that you have given the user a hint that they need to write/type their personalized meeting ID there)
- Here comes the main part, link https://meet.jit.si with join text block and webviewer or with the activity starter you used.
- If you want to make a web version then you can embed Jitsi Meet in HTML iFrame.
NOTE : The user will need to press on launch in web to start meeting.
Jitsi is open-source. You can write “Powered By Jitsi” in about section of your app.
Hope this guide helps you. Feel free to contact me if you face any problem.