List View With Project Bucket

Add Details about what you want to discuss…
i want to create a list view . and call data with from different different project bucket . can any one help me with blocks

Block Images(if Any)

AIA OR APK(if Any)

Do you want to get data from firebase to Niotron.

yes . i want to create a list view and get data from different different project buckets.

Ok so use firebase component and a list view

i get data from first project bucket . but i want to get data from all project bucket .

Use different different firebase component and set different different project bucket in all

If you want to get data with speed then use different but if you call each data for each project bucket one by one it will make some space difference of your app.

It depends on your app if you are creating something like hotstar then you can use my idea or if you waned to create chat app which needs to be load data in speed then you can use @Faraz_Firoz suggestion :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I want to call each data for each project bucket one by one

Add Details about what you want to discuss…
How can i Get data from different different project bucket . Get data and create a list view

Project bucket is in number series like.

Project 1, project 2, project 3

Get Data In List View From This Type Database
Block Images(if Any)

AIA OR APK(if Any)

Firebase Store data as Key: Value are you willing to get all tags of bucket Project1, Project2 & Project3 as one list?

Yes , and also want get data from all tag

Remember 1 thing if you have many user, you will have to pay some amount, because fire base have data base limit.
If you wan free the use airtable or if you have website use msql data base.
Its up to you.