Install referrer component

I need help on this component.

There meaning, because i want to give reward user who reffere and who install also to get ur for new user

1 Like

I didn’t even know about this component. Very interesting.

is it a component or an extension?

it is component

I didn’t find it in the docs but I will try it soon. if I get the answer I tell you. If you get it by yourself please come back in this topic too please

very important thread

following

If you want to do that then your users referral link must should be like https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=your.package.name&referrer=1234 (1234 would be your user referral code) .

Now set blocks on your screen1 : When screen1 initialize set install referrer start connection.

Then When Install Referrer service connected you will get the referral code on referralUrl (1234), referrerClickTime (I don’t understand), appInsallTime ( I don’t understand ), instantExperienceLaunched ( If user directly launch your application through Playstore then Result will be True else it will be false, installVersion ( It will show you your application version of Playstore.

Hope you understand :wink: :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you. But this

are automatically or what i am deciding?

What you decide that will be your referral code

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.