[Important Update]: SDK Version 34 Requirement

Hello :niotron: iotron Community Members,

:rotating_light: It has come to our attention that Google Play now requires updating your SDKs to version 34. We understand that many of you are concerned and uncertain about the next steps. Rest assured, I have spoken with the staff, and they are aware of the issue. :wrench: The SDK will be updated soon, allowing you to publish or update your apps without any worry. :blush:

Thank you,
Niotron Team

14 Likes

Thank You Teams Waiting for your update.

1 Like

Thank you for this but what about the ads SDK version? and when normal builder will stable.

See the team is working hard on all aspects, to make the builder stable and make stable updates, you’ll see them too very soon :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Please update in app billing component also and and any expectation date ??

Hello Community,

I recently spoke with @abhijith regarding upcoming updates. He has officially confirmed that the deadline for these updates is the 28th of this month. On the same day, updates to other SDKs, components, and bug fixes will also be released.

We appreciate your patience.

Thank you.

4 Likes

If sdk will be update in 28, how I will update my 14 Apps in 1 day… what kind of joke is this ??

1 Like

You can continue your 14 apps updates, the end of the world won’t be on 29th

Thank you, Niotron team, for being attentive to user requirements and continuously advancing alongside us, the clients. We look forward to working with this wonderful tool for much longer. Although we may not say it often, we are proud of Niotron. Thank you.

2 Likes

Todah is 28th jul when the new update will come???

1 Like

sdk 34 is not released yet means it will be released on 28th August. :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

when the update will come?

They said it’s not confirm to release today.

Here is the date conforming… Wait still ending the date!

i’ll not sleep today.

@abhijith told us it will be out in June 16th, then it was supposed to be out until the end of
June, it still did not arrive, then it was confirmed on July 20th, it did not arrive.

Hopefully Niotron can comply with the dates in future or at least, if it’s not guaranteed, don’t give
any dates :slight_smile:

Anyway still looking forward to it and hopefully it will come out today and to all asking for the new updates, remember if it wasn’t for Niotron,
we would have to use Kodular, and their new updates comes out in years. Still better to wait for a month or two, rather than 2 Years

Hello @Priyanka @Devendra_Singh @MD_MOMINUL and @MakeMoneyOnline ,
I just had a talk with @abhijith sir regarding this and he apprised me that they are working on it and maybe in some hours it’ll be updated

Horizon

1 Like

I hope it will be released today

1 Like

Making some final changes took a bit more time. The Update is released on the beta version, once everything is quickly tested in the beta version we will push it to the main builder

1 Like

we can’t update app on beta-niotron (because beta version can’t recognise monetization subscription) but new app can be created. :thinking:

Edit: now beta-niotron recognise monetization subscription