I'm Using StartApp Ads, But Niotron not Writing android:exported='"true" in manifest.

The sdk is updated on the beta version, kindly test your app in the beta version and let us know if everything works fine.

1 Like

We would love to test, if finally someone help us activate subscription as none of Niotron payment methods are working at the moment.

When I Open App It’s Crashing and the app getting close. Tried Many TImes But Same Problem. Before that my Project was working fine. PLease whats going on beta niotron.

Also, Beta Niotron App Manifest coding is wrong:

I generated APK and Decompile it: Check What I Found There:

<receiver
            android:name="com.startapp.sdk.adsbase.remoteconfig.BootCompleteListener"> android:exported="true"
<intent-filter>
                <action
                    android:name="android.intent.action.BOOT_COMPLETED" />
            </intent-filter>
        </receiver>

Where is the problem?
LGTM(looks good to me)

There was a small syntax error in the xml. Its fixed now. check

2 Likes

Yes, I missed it.:

1 Like

's exported=true this problem is fixed but Now my app is crashing I don’t why?

When I Open it It shows splash screen and auto close and phone shows that your app is crashing. Please help me with the

<receiver>'s exported=true this problem is fixed but Now my app is crashing I don’t why?

When I Open it It shows splash screen and auto close and phone shows that your app is crashing. Please help me with that.

Post your apk here

1 Like

Here is APK Check.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pap9xv043btr5yd/VideoCall+(2).apk/file

Place your app is for admob correctly

Working Good in beta version. Now when Niotron is releasing this update officially?

2022-09-09T14:30:00Z (UTC) Updated Startapp SDK to 4.10.2 Fixed <receiver>'s exported=true attribute for startapp ads

I would also like to know this ? At least if it’s expected to happen within the next 2-3 days, or else we shouldn’t wait for it

Use beta server for now, stable release may take some time

Is it ideal to release updates in Playstore, from Beta Server ?

Technically not. But if you have hurry then I can’t say anything

ANy Idea Like one month or one week any idea?

Vungle Ads Component also require receiver’s exported=true

yes, please give us any idea when will it be, so that we know also when will we renew our subscription, because days are running and our subscription is ending