I'm Using StartApp Ads, But Niotron not Writing android:exported='"true" in manifest.

I’m Using StartApp Ads But Niotron is not Writing android:exported='“true” in the manifest.

This problem is coming from the receiver of StartApp.
Here:

<receiver
        android:name="com.startapp.sdk.adsbase.remoteconfig.BootCompleteListener">

<intent-filter>

<action
                android:name="android.intent.action.BOOT_COMPLETED" />
        </intent-filter>
    </receiver>

Nitron is not writing android:exported=“true” in manifest due to this I’m getting this error in Play COnsole WHile UPloading aab File. Please help me

jjjjj

Anyone can help?

They already know about this. I’m also waiting for updates

1 Like

If you’re in a hurry, try making it yourself by adjusting the Manifest accordingly.

Also see here:

When Nitron will solve it. Any Idea?

Just put it like :

<receiver
        android:name="com.startapp.sdk.adsbase.remoteconfig.BootCompleteListener"
        android:exported="true">
        <intent-filter>

<action
        </intent-filter>
    </receiver>

When Niotron Will Officialy Solve this?

Soon … :wink:
They will let you know.

The sdk is updated on the beta version, kindly test your app in the beta version and let us know if everything works fine.

1 Like

We would love to test, if finally someone help us activate subscription as none of Niotron payment methods are working at the moment.

When I Open App It’s Crashing and the app getting close. Tried Many TImes But Same Problem. Before that my Project was working fine. PLease whats going on beta niotron.

Also, Beta Niotron App Manifest coding is wrong:

I generated APK and Decompile it: Check What I Found There:

<receiver
            android:name="com.startapp.sdk.adsbase.remoteconfig.BootCompleteListener"> android:exported="true"
<intent-filter>
                <action
            </intent-filter>
        </receiver>

Where is the problem?
LGTM(looks good to me)

There was a small syntax error in the xml. Its fixed now. check

2 Likes

Yes, I missed it.:

1 Like

's exported=true this problem is fixed but Now my app is crashing I don’t why?

When I Open it It shows splash screen and auto close and phone shows that your app is crashing. Please help me with the

<receiver>'s exported=true this problem is fixed but Now my app is crashing I don’t why?

When I Open it It shows splash screen and auto close and phone shows that your app is crashing. Please help me with that.

Post your apk here

1 Like

Here is APK Check.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pap9xv043btr5yd/VideoCall+(2).apk/file

Place your app is for admob correctly