I am Not able to Open Niotron Project, as many times it ask to reload the page Why ? very disappointing ๐Ÿ˜•

Hello, Niotron Team or Developers. Whenever I am Opening my Project in Niotron , then Page get Crashed and it ask to reload every times. I am not able to Open my Project as I tried many times. Please Help me to Come out of this Situation.

Thank You

1 Like

Hello @Googly,
Welcome to Niotron community.

Please share screen recording.

1 Like

This has happened to me many times. I always restart the pc to fix it. So I suggest you restart your pc.

Hello, This is a Screen Recording (43 Sec) of my issue , which i am facing from long time. Please Solve this issue soon as possible. Because I did hard work on this project :confused:

From the video, itโ€™s clear you are using the website on mobile, and for your information, these websites are not meant for use on mobile; they are only for Windows or MAC. So, in this case, we canโ€™t do anything.

1 Like

First of all , I want to Clear that my other projects are working Fine and this single project is not working Fine. By the way, i have tried to open that project on PC. But i was Failed. I Tried many Times on PC , then i came to open that project on my Phone.

Try Firefox.

I tried Firefox but Project is being loading, itโ€™s not opening. I am Giving You my AIA File. Can You Check my AIA File and remove my issue from my aia file and after that you sent it to me. It will be pleasure to resolve my issue as soon as possible .

Thank You
Games_Pro.aia (4.1 MB)

No problems with Firefox & Chrome and no problem connecting to Companion either.

Could you try your project in the beta version too: https://beta.niotron.com

1 Like

close all open tabs and reopen browser and then try

1 Like

same problem I am facing