I am facing an issue. My project loading but unable to open I have refresh my browser to many times.

I am using your App Inventor from about last 1 week and I am very happy to use and interface is good looking but on the day before yesterday I click on my Project named ‘Tay’ it continuously loading but can’t open that project to edit. And then also tried yesterday and today but it is not opening project which I made fully. I am able to create new project but don’t able to edit that one I want please help me.

Hola, me sucedió lo mismo cuando importe un proyecto (.aia) desde otra plataforma… El error era que contenía bloques o extensiones NO compatible con Niotron. La solución (en mi caso) es crear el proyecto nuevamente con componentes de Niotron. Saludos!

Please talk in english

He is saying “Hello, the same thing happened to me when I imported a project (.aia) from another platform … The error was that it contained blocks or extensions NOT compatible with Niotron. The solution (in my case) is to create the project again with Niotron components. Greetings!”

But i have not imported an project i have created it on NIOTRON.

in spanish “Pero no he importado un proyecto, lo he creado en NIOTRON.”

How much days i have purchased and Monetization Subsciption yesterday.

I have informed about this to the staff wait for his reply

Had you imported that project from any other builder?

No I have created that project from starting to end on Niotron.

1 Like

Most probably your project is corrupted,
Share the AIA file so we can have a look.

“TAY” project AIA
TAY.aia (1.1 MB)

is there anything corrupted
in my project

Translated :-

Hello, the same thing happened to me when I imported a project (.aia) from another platform … The error was that it contained blocks or extensions NOT compatible with Niotron. The solution (in my case) is to create the project again with Niotron components. Greetings!

@Deep_Mod You are using so much components and there are 12 screens why
and why are you using ehance extension that makes app so much bulky

Hello, i imported your AIA…it’s importing and opening well.

1 Like

and also @Deep_Mod its working can you check your internet speed ?

@Krish check Click button :–>Post 17

1 Like

Yeah, but still it won’t cause any issue loading the project…however as project is so big it depends on pc specs too that how much time it takes to load.

no see the extension used :warning: @Krish

It would work if purchased monetization pack, else not.

1 Like

Nice job Niotron @Krish

:smiling_imp: