How to use Bottom Navigation to switch Between Screens?

Hi,

Here’s my bottom Screen Navigation Right now

I can’t figure out how to set blocks in order to Switch Between Screen

For Example - If I am on home Screen and I click On News Icon want to open News Screen and when I am On news Screen If I click on home Icon I want to get back on Home Screen.

Please help me!

Hi,

I am using this Blocks on screen 1 ( Home Screen )

I can’t use 2 Screen Initialize Blocks

:question:

Of course NOT.

@Parthconsul see here… How can i use bottom navigation blocks? - #8 by Deathking

If Yes, how pls share blocks connection I’ve been stuck in this from past 7 days.

This is my Bottom Navigation, I want to which Screen when we click on different icon’s

For Example - If Want to go On News Screen I can go there by selecting News Icon from the bottom Navigation and If I want to go back on Home Screen I can go back by pressing Home Icon

@Horizon may be you can help me :pray:t2:

@Parthconsul first of all don’t tag someone to get attention as you did here :point_down::point_down:

See for this what you need is to create same kind of bottom navigation in all the screens, now

OnItemSelected
Open another screen
screenName: get title

so i have to try this- :thinking: :thinking:

@Parthconsul You cannot post that extension directly until you are not the owner of the extension. Instead, provide the link to the original post.

Sorry, Here’s the extension link

If you want to use the free version of Bottom MenuZ, I suggest you use Free Version 2 to avoid app crashes.