How to store a large number of text in App

Hello Friends
I recently Working on a offline app and i want to store a large no of text (greater then 1 lakh words in per veriable and 8 to 10 variable ) in My App
I tried to do this with veriable but it gives me some error while building apk
I also think about to store .txt in assest but this data will be esaly excessable
if you have any idea then please help me

Niotron is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating style xml
________Processing Firebase JSON
________Generating layouts
________Creating provider_path xml
________Creating network_security_config xml
________Generating adaptive icon file
________Generating round adaptive icon file
________Generating adaptive icon background file
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching Mediation Libraries
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT time: 2.521 seconds
________Compiling source files
(compiling com/niotron/MyEmailName/myproject4/Screen1.yail to com.niotron.MyEmailName.myproject4.Screen1)
ERROR: com/niotron/MyEmailName/myproject4/Screen1.yail line 12: caught exception in inline-compiler for #<procedure gnu.kawa.functions.AppendValues> - java.lang.Error: at PC 640: SP at end of 'then' was 3 while SP at end of 'else' was 0 gnu.bytecode.CodeAttr.emitFi(CodeAttr.java:1906) gnu.expr.IfExp.compile(IfExp.java:135) gnu.expr.IfExp.compile(IfExp.java:52) gnu.expr.Expression.compileNotePosition(Expression.java:156) gnu.expr.Expression.compileWithPosition(Expression.java:127) gnu.kawa.functions.AppendValues.compile(AppendValues.java:43) gnu.expr.ApplyExp.inlineCompile(ApplyExp.java:586) gnu.expr.ApplyExp.compile(ApplyExp.java:173) gnu.expr.ApplyExp.compile(ApplyExp.java:110) gnu.expr.Expression.compileNotePosition(Expression.java:156) gnu.expr.Expression.compileWithPosition(Expression.java:142) gnu.expr.LambdaExp.compileBody(LambdaExp.java:1619) gnu.expr.Compilation.generateBytecode(Compilation.java:2107) gnu.expr.Compilation.process(Compilation.java:1984) gnu.expr.ModuleInfo.loadByStages(ModuleInfo.java:330) gnu.expr.ModuleInfo.loadByStages(ModuleInfo.java:315) kawa.repl.compileFiles(repl.java:783) kawa.repl.processArgs(repl.java:412) kawa.repl.main(repl.java:827) Kawa compile time: 4.106 seconds

Encrypt your data and store in .txt file.

1 Like

And also Its not your project problem. this problem from Niotron Side

1 Like

i have 9 variable and all have approx 1lakh words
after i cleared all text my app build is succesfull

Can you please tell me which encripsion is best

Ohhhh :slightly_smiling_face:

You can use RSA Encryption

1 Like

any guide aviavilable in community
if yes then please share a link
it also helps others like me

Can you share a sample text

1 Like

Nope. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello I think ‘build failed’ reason can be something else I have tried with 1 lakh words

And built successful

TestApp.apk (5.1 MB)

1 Like

@App_Maker please tell your used extensions

1 Like

Note : I have just used label to store text and not variable / variable cause error(built failed) / but works perfectly in companion

2 Likes

Can you please provide your .aia file.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.