How to export screen in niotron

Anyone tell me please How to export screen in niotron?

Not yet possible in niotron

I hope we will get this feature in the next update :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yea we will try to implement it :+1:

2 Likes

i want to transfer or copy paste my block form one app to another but , i cant be export screen and not be bagpack this for transfer , please suggest any idea, how can i do?

Well @Jain , I’m not sure if my answer works in your case but you can do the following:

Export the two projects to your computer by pressing the “Download” button

You will have the two projects like this:

Now create a copy of each and change the .aia extension to .rar (I assume you have WinRAR installed)
Like this:

If you try to open the WinRAR file you will normally see 3 folders, follow the following path:

project_a.rar > scr > com > niotron > [your_email] > [your_appname]

You will see something like this:

Now open the other WinRAR file and do the same

If the names of the screens of both projects are different you can simply select those two files (.bky and .scm) and drag them to the other project. Otherwise change the names and then drag them.

You should have something like this in just 1 .rar file

At this point you can close everything and now rename the WinRAR file and replace “.rar” by “.aia”

You can import that AIA to niotron and in the best case you will have a project with the 2 screens you need. When you try to go to the second screen, most likely an error will appear but don’t pay attention to it, the idea is just to copy the blocks and then delete that screen.

To copy the blocks from one screen to another you can use the Backpack, I think it is the only way.

And that’s it, I hope that helps