How to create delay for a fixed duration

HI

I am creating quiz app and i got struck at one point where i need to create delay to move to next question.

Let me give you more details
Assume the user is playing quiz and currently he/she is at level number 25. when the user press the verify button (after entering the answer for 25th question),

if the entered answer is correct i would like to display the message " Correct" and display will be active for 1 sec after that next question will appear in-place of previous question and the display message " Correct" will be inactive (not visible). 

if the entered answer is incorrect i would like to display the message " Wrong" and display will be active for 1 sec after that display message " Wrong" will be inactive (not visible). 

I can able to do all the things except one thing creating 1 sec delay. Can any one help me how to create delay.

1 Like

@Mohan_Viswa what you can do is that add a clock component and then set clock timer as 1000 i.e. 1 second and then set the block When Clock timer and then set the code there that you want like hide this question and show next question